chapter 44

The day of Hollywood bowl had arrived finally!  I was excited to see him play them drums. I've heard but never really seen him on action in front of the home crowd . I knew it was be mind blowing .  Kim and went out to eat and got drinks.  K" so now that everything is back to normal, I guess I should ask you , has Jared been acting weird around  you at all ?".  I swalloed hard and said " um no".  I knew it was a lie but id rather keep her in the dark to him still using then cause a fight. Oh and the fact he fucked me again.  There was that.    We ordered more drinks and maybe had a little to many than we should.  I called a cab and we headed down to the stadium it was open and sunny out for maybe one more hour.  S" ok let's get this show...... oh hey babe".  I stumbled across the stage and he knew.  S" your fuckin kidding me right? ".   Me" whaaaat?  whatsssss wrong? ".   He was pissed off. Me" damit what! ".  S" go home!".  Me! don't tell me what to do? ".   He turned and got in my face and said " I just fuckin did!  Take your drunk ass home!".    Me" fuck you then ".  S" whatever ".  I turned around and walked down the stage and then said louder then I should " no pussy for you tonight " I had no idea the microphone was on!  Shit! Jared came around the corner and smiled and said " what did you just say? ". Laughing his ass off I looked at him and said " you heard me! ".  J" did I?  I think the hole stadium did too ".  Me" so!  I don't care anymore! ".  J" are you gonna calm down? ".  I grabbed a mic and threw it on the stage.  Me" yea! Now I'm fuckin calm"  Kim and I left the stage area and went to his dressing room.  K" dude that was epic oh dear god. ".  Me" Shannon and his  whah poor me shit!  Fuck I should have stayed with Jared!". K" I'm sorry what? ".  Me" I'm kidding ".   K" no your not otherwise you would't have said it ".   Me" sorry your so damn sensitive ".  K" you know what!  I'm gonna leave you alone before I beat  your ass ok?  So calm your ass and drink some water before you piss everyone off ".   Me" hold I got a better idea ".  I grabbed my purse and pulled out two needles full of heroin and pulled up my sleeve and she became enraged. K" what the hell?????? Your supposed to be sober!  ".  Me" yea I was till Jared got me hooked again  ".   K" he did what?  But....I?".  I laughed an evil laugh and shot up and said " yea guess you don't know him that well do ya ".  She came over to me and pulled me back by my hair and said " listen here!  Your acting like a whore and god damn junkie and I'm sick of your shit! "  Me" fuck me instead ".  She looked at me and said " no thank you ".   Me" then leave & let me get high! ".  I heard a knock at the door and Shannon walks in before I can ditch the needle.  S" are you kidding me right now??????  ".   Me" you got a problem?  Shouldn't you be like on stage or something?".   S" your getting high again?  Jared give that too you? ".  Me" I'm  not doing this with you right now ".  He came over and straddled me and held my chin.  S" you told me you stopped, you fuckin lied ! To my face! How do you lie to someone you love ".   Me" easy!  I just make you feel like oh everything is great were getting married and in love I keep you in the dark and boom I keep my habit supplied  by Jared. ".  S" did you fuck him?".   I licked my lips and said " yes I did and I'm gonna fuck him again after the show! ". He slapped me hard across my face and pinned my arms to the sides of the couch and said " fine you two can have each other ".    Me" good because I can't be with a pussy ".  He got up and went to the door and held it open.   S" Kim leave".   K" shannon I don't think.....".  S" I don't give a fuck what you think, just please go".  She took the hint and left us.  S" why? ".   Me" why  the fuck did  you hit me! ".    S" you hurt me! ". I got up and shoved him. Me" so that gives you the right to hit me?  Does it? ".    S" I'm sorry I lost my temper ".   I shoved him again. S" Julie stop".  Me" you love me and you fuckin hit me!".   S"YOUR FUCKIN SHOOTIN UP AGAIN AND SLEEPING WITH MY BROTHER!  You come to my show, my home show!  Drunk!  And then announce that shit over the mic!".  I sat on the couch and looked over out the window.  Me" I didn't know it was on ".  Tears streamed down my cheeks.   S" listen, just stop doing this to yourself, to me to us!".   He came over and sat on the couch and pulled me on his lap. Me" no ".  He held my face and said" I'm sorry I hit you ".  I looked  at him with red eyes. He kissed my cheeks and said " tell me you love me ". I laid my face on his palm and kissed it. Wrapping my my arms around his neck.  Me "I love you ".   S" stay here and sober up and I will come and get you after the show ok". I laid my forehead on his and felt his breath on my lips.  Me" ok".   He kissed me and we stayed there for a bit longer before he left for the stage. I had fucked up royal with my best friend. How in the hell would i mend it and not lose her.