chapter 21

He grabbed my hands and locked them in cuffs above my head.  I watched as he got off the bed and seconds later he had a needle in his hand and looked at me.  Me" what....what is that? ".    J" something to make you very very happy ".  Me" mm mm yes please ". He grabbed my arm and injected me with something and it flowed through my veins and made my body feel incredible.  I looked at him and licked my lips.  He came over and grinned and said " you feel good huh?".    Me" yeeeeaaaa".  He licked my neck and laughed.  J" open your legs ". I did and he came over on top of me.  J" fuck you are dripping wet ".  Me" mmmmmmmm fuck me harder you fuckin slut!".  He held my throat and grinned.  J" you want me to break you in half? ".  Me" fuck.....  yes".   He pounded me harder and I could hear the bed slamming against the wall.  J" shit!  Cum for me! ".  I arched up and screamed out his name and he spun me around my writs were on fire and slammed into my pussy again.  J" so fuckin filthy!".   He pumped me harder and deeper.  Me" mmmmmm shit ".  He growled and laid deep blood scratches all over my back.   J" cum again for me ".   I gripped the cuffs and he came in me...he hit my spot and I came again.  He leaned over my body and licked my back and took off my cuffs.  I laid limp on the bed and was tired.   J" your not sleeping here! ".  I go myself out of bed and got dressed.   I looked back at Jared and he said" leave!".   I got myself together and I made my way down to the front porch and lost my balance falling to the concrete.  S" this is fucked up. ..... I'm gonna tell him off..... my brother or not ". He jumped in his car and drove over Jared's house.   I laid there blood running from my arm.  I looked up and seen a car coming in the driveway and I closed my eyes and just wanted to fall asleep.    I couldn't stay awake and my eyes closed.   S" oh fuck what happened? ".  I could hear him talking, but I was to drugged up to say anything back.   Hour later, I opened my eyes and looked over to see Shannon wiping my forehead. I flinched and he kissed my cheek.  S" hey you ".  Me" what happened ".  S" I came by Jared's house and seen you laying on the front porch.".  I felt pain in my head and my arms.  Shannon wiped my cheek again.  I seen blood on the towel.  S" sit up baby ".  I tried to and I couldn't I had no strength.  He held me up and took off my shirt.  I leaned in against his body and leaned my head on his shoulder.  He turned me on my side to wash my neck when he saw deep red scratch marks.  S" fuck Julie!  What did he so to you?".  Me" I'm ok he's just sexually aggressive its ok I'm used to it ".  He came over and took off my pants and bra. S" fuck that its not ok!  He's abusing you! '.   I tried to move onto my back and he instead held my to him and kisses on my back and shoulders.  Me" feels good baby ".   He laid me down and took off  his shirt.  Me" I don't wanna have sex". He came over on top of me and kissed me.  I held around his neck and he said " I said I'd never hurt you, I love you angel.  ".  I felt tears and he looked at me and kissed my cheek and said " you don't deserve to be treated like that........look at me ". I held his face and for the first time I smiled.  S" I love seeing you smile rather than seeing you cry. .....you hurt me when you cry ".   Me" I love you ".   He laid next to me and pulled me into his arms.  S" I will always protect you ".  Me" you shouldn't have to ".  S" I know but that's what I wanna do..... because I love you".

He made all the pain melt away.