chapter 8

Kim was fast asleep and I took the chance to call up Jared.  J" you miss me? ".  I smiled and could feel my heart beating fast.  Me" yea...  I do ".  J" come and see me then ".  I got nervous and had an idea he would want to fuck so I thought auh hell why not.  I threw on my clothes and headed to his room.  When he answered I just about dropped dead.  J" hey ".  He was half naked and hair pulled back fresh shaven.  Damn! I walked inside and then second the door shut , he picked me up and carried me upstairs.  Me" um Jared".  He kissed on my neck trying to watch as he went upstairs and said" mmhmm".  Me" I need to tell you something ".  J" ok ".  He opens his bedroom door and his bed is huge Cali king.   He laid me down on it and looked down to me.  Me" I've never fucked anyone ".  He gave me a look like someone had just  told him he was the second coming of Christ.  J" oh hell  ".  Me" what?".   He crawled up to me and said " I've always wanted to fuck someone like you ".  Say what?  Me" maybe I should go ".  J" no.......mmmmmm please stay ".  He kissed me and pinned my hands above my head and I knew where this was going. Me " I'm going home ".  J" oh for fuck sake really? How old are you like 16?  Why haven't you had sex yet?  You scared of dick? ".  I didn't say another word I was pissed off.  Me" yea maybe you should call one of your bitches to come fuck you then ".  J" at least they know how to fuck ".   I slammed the door and left. Tears flowed from my eyes.  I had feelings for him. Had!  Fuck him. I thought he was different.  I was about to pull out when Shannon came up behind me.  S" whoa! Hold on don't hit me ". I wasn't in the mood to play.  Me" can you please move! ".  S" alright alright!".   I pushed in reverse and he caught me again.  S" you ok ".  As mascara ran down my cheeks.  He looked in my eyes and wiped my cheeks. Me" I'm fine...... I just wanna go ".   S" I'm headed to the cafe to work on some shit you wanna come keep me company? ".  I still was broken with the Jared sex thing. But he was being sweet so I took him up on it.  S" so this is what I want to do next with my drum kit..... whatcha think?".  I was to busy staring out the window,  that  I missed what he asked me.  S" Julie? ".  Me" hmm I'm sorry.... I'm not good company right now Shannon ".   He came over and sat next to me and out of nowhere just kissed me lightly but enough to make a mark on my heart.   As our eyes opened, I saw how sexy his hazel eyes really were up close.  S" I'm not sorry ".  He smiled and I said " don't be". And I leaned in,  pushing my tongue past his lips, giving  him the go for a deeper, lustful kiss.   Right then, I  knew there was a reason I was  so curious about him.