chapter 9

Shannon" do you have to go already? ".  His hands were tight around my waist and my forehead was on his.  Me" I do I have a bunch of stuff to do with Kim tomorrow ". He  ran his hands under my shirt up and down my back.  God his hands were soft, rough but gentle.  S" look at me ". I did an his lips were calling my name. I leaned in and kissed him I couldn't taste him enough.  When we stopped I just stared into his eyes. His hand held mine and didn't wanna let go.   Me" Shannon I.......".  Kim came out and his attention went to her.  S" hello again ".   K" hello yourself ".  I  let him go and went inside.  S" julie.... wait... why".  K" she's ok ".  Kim closed the door and they talked for awhile and I just went up to the room.  Guess I had no chance with him.  I changed my clothes and was half way naked. I could feel a breeze come over my skin. I bent over to gather my clothes, I could feel someone behind me. Me" hey Kim..... ". I stood up completely and felt a body against my back. S" why did you leave me standing there?".  Oh fuck his breath on my neck was lighting my skin on fire.  Me" I think Kim likes you.... so I let you two be alone ".   He kissed the back of my neck as he moved my hair aside.  I closed my eyes and felt his hands go up and down my arms.  S" am I with her right now? ". Me" nooo" I laid my head back.  S" I don't wanna sleep alone tonight. .............. so I'm thinking you don't either......and maybe...... we can just keep each other company ". He lightly tugged my head back by my hair.  Oh he likes to be in control.  Hell yea!  Me" I guess so ". His hand went up my chest and I turned my head to face him he licked my lower lip and moaned. S" your half naked right now and I'm fully clothed ". Me" I'm not gonna fuck you ".  He turned my body around to come into his and said " I don't want that, I respect you enough not to push it ". I held his face and smiled. S" I just wanna feel your bare skin on mine and wake up next to you ".  Me" we don't know each other at all "  He caressed my cheek as I lean into his hand.  S" then let's get to know each other ". He stood back and took off his shirt and then dropped his pants leaving on his boxers. I could see his cock peaking out and I kept quiet.  I didn't want him to know about my secret.  No way was I gonna go through what I went through with Jared. I laid down in bed and turned away from him thinking we would just fall asleep he would wake up next morning and be gone.  S" Julie...... come closer to me ".  I turned over and he grabbed my hands and pulled me in tight to his body.  So this is what passion feels like.  I could get used to this.   He had this different type of aura about him.  A bright yellow sunny one like it would take a lot for him to get mad. He kissed my forehead and then my cheek and then kissed my lips. Mmmmm he had a sultry taste of sin.  He motioned me onto my back and I looked up at him.  S" whats on your mind, what are you worried about? ".    Me" nothing ". He kissed along my shoulder and was getting lower.  Me" Shannon..... um".  S" tell me ".   Me" I can't ".   He kissed my stomach and over my hips.  S" you want me to stop? ".   Me" yes and no".   S" have you had sex before? ".  Me" I don't know you that well so I would rather....... ".  S" no? ".   Me" I don't....".   He came up to me and looked deep in my soul and said "  I'm not here to make you do anything, I'm just asking ".   me" I'm sorry ".  He kissed my lips and said " I wanna show you what love feels like..... let me drown you in desire and pleasure ".  Auh fuck where have you been all my life?   Me" ok".  What could you say after a that really.   S" tomorrow night, I wanna show you something ".  Me" your house? ".   He moaned in my ear and said " even better ". He took my hand and put it down on his cock and rubbed it.  S" just a teaser not the full show....... not yet ".  He winked at me and laid down again and pulled me in close. He had me thinking about what he planned.  It was gonna be a naughty suprise .