chapter 46

After the show ended we went back home.  I was tired but wanted to stay up with him some more in knew he would be wond up with all the drumming.  I changed my clothes and he caught my shirt as I felt his breath on my neck. S" what are you doing? ". His hand moved up my body onto my breast.  Me" mm mm I'm getting changed for...... mmmmm fuck".   His hand dipped into my panties.  S" you like this? ". He rubbed my clit and pulled my hair back.  S" answer me ".  Me" ye... yes".  He yanked hard and his fingers dipped inside of my pussy.  Me" fuck".   He smiled and licked my neck. S" on your knees now ".    He pulled away and I dropped down on my knees.  S" don't move ".   I stayed put.  Then suddenly he pushed me over and moved my legs apart.  I felt my wetness running down my legs. He runs his fingers down my leg and yanks my hair back and says " open your fuckin mouth now ".   I turn my head and stick out my tongue. He shoves his fingers inside my mouth and I suck my self off.   S" taste good huh ". I didn't answer.  WHAP on my ass!   Me" yes!".  S" good girl". Suddenly I heard someone come in.  K" hey baby doll ,miss me? ".  Smiling  Me" auh shit!".  She came over and in front of my and I looked up to her smiling.  K" I think this pussy needs some attention don't you think ". She took off her skirt but left on her panties. S" make her take them off". I sat up and pulled off her undies and she moaned . K" wanna taste it? ". Shannon" you will taste her ". He pulled out his cock and bent me over as Kim put her leg over my shoulder.  Shannon slammed into me hard making me cry in pain. I put my lips around her pussy and sucked and licked tasting her sweetness in my mouth.  She held my head and fucked my lips.   K" auh shit that's it baby....... mmmmm fuck ".  Shannon held my hips banging his cock deeper into me.   S" so fuckin tight! ". And then.... J" well the party started without me ". I heard his clothes hit the floor.