chapter 37

Days passed and Jared had spoke to Nina a few times but there was no turning back. The damage was done.  She packed her things and flew back to L.A.   They agreed if in the future maybe things will be different. Kim and I got our tickets ready for the flight home.  J" can we talk for a second? ". K" yea sure um.....".  J" no I ment Julie ".  Kim looked at me I knew what she as thinking.  I followed him to his room and he closwd the door.  Me" what's up? ".  J" did I make a mistake?".  Me" I'm not gonna answer that because one, I don't know Nina and two its not fare for mW to make a opinion on someone that snit her to defend herself. ".  J" ok fair enough, so with Kim,  I'm just gonna let the last shit we've been through go and start fresh ".  I grabbed a cup of coffee from his bar.  Me" that's good because its petty and pointless to hold shit against someone ".  J "yea well she put me through some shit ".  I looked him dead in the eye and said " you put me through and for me hooked on that stuff so your not innocent either Jared".  He faced the window and I was sitting on the bed. Me" I'm not holding it against you, so let's stop and start over and go home how about that love?".  He smiled and turned to me.  J" deal".  We left to meet back up with Shannon and Kim.   As I got in the car I noticed that Shannon was acting weird.  I tried to reach for his hand and he pulled away.  Me" um...... ok".  S" yea ok..... have fun in there?".  Oh god really?   Me" yea ya know we fucked I came and we got dressed again". He hit the door and didn't take it in a funny way.   Me" you don't trust me that's your problem not mine ".  S" yea well,  I know your guys history ".  I shit down and didn't say another word.  The flight home I sat in silence next to him.  I fell asleep halfway through the flight and he got up to go to the bathroom.  I reached for his hand and he wasn't there.  Minutes later as I was turning to face his seat, he sat back down and I opened my eyes he smiled.  Me" you mad at me? ".   Shannon pulled my head on his shoulder and kissed the top of my head and said " I'm sorry I over reacted, I love you". I reached my hand into his and kissed it.  Me" you know who owns my heart baby...... ".  I yawned and snuggled into his body and said " its you"