chapter 3

Hmm what should I get for dinner?  Lots of choices. Yea I was Vegan to. Healthy for life, but I wasn't about to preach the usual hey to each their own. I turned the corner and bumped into a hard body.  When I looked up oh baby!  Jared" well hello there, what are you up to ?".  Me" getting something for dinner and you?".    J" ran out out veggies for my dish I'm preparing ".  Me" you cook for yourself? ". Oh that came out wrong.  J" yea actually I do... why would you think I wouldn't? ".   Me" no reasons ".  J" because I'm a movie star ". Me" you are?  I just thought you were in a band ".  J" my movies suck that bad?".  I laughed and said " no, I just ment that because I don't watch TV so ".  J" a lot of them never hit TV but I did make a hit recently maybe you've heard of it". I recognized the title and knew I had to see it.  Hell I haven't been to a movie in awhile.  J" where you headed after this? ". Me " nowhere in particular ". J" wanna have a drink with me ".  Me" sure but isn't it early to start happy hour? ".  J" not liquor, I mean coffee for you, tea for me ".  I smiled " sure, lemme pay for this and I will be ready ".  He looked down in my basket and said " you didn't buy anything ".  Sure enough he was right.   Me" maybe if you didn't distract me I could shop ". He bit his lip and winked at me. Me" oh are you that type, you charm and get women to fall for you?".  J" it comes naturally".  Mm mm I bet it does I thought to myself.   Me" that's cool ". Fuck! He followed me over to the  counter and I grab a vegan berry bar and paid for it and he checked out.  J" you wanna follow me? ".  Me" where's your car? ".  He pointed and I just about fainted.  Beautiful black Maserati ! I was jealous!  I wanted to drive it.  He seen Mr drooling over his baby and said " wanna ride? ".   Ride you?  Yes please !   Me" I'm gonna follow you I guess ".   J "come one, we will come back for your car ".  Me" I'm not saying no to the ride then, let's roll ". He opened my door for me and I got in. Damn sexy even inside!  black interior and smelled like a rich man.  He got in and started the car and turned on the seats to vibrate and cool.  J" ready? ".  Me" yep".   He started and reved the engine and I had an orgasm.  Fast cars were in my blood. I wasn't ashamed of it. I font do girly cars.  I do cars that hit corners at 75 and go 100 on the back roads. Anyways he sped of and we hit the freeway.  Me" you need to go to your house or  where are we going? ".  He smiled and said " I never said I was taking you to a shop close by, I got a better idea".  We. drove down to the Sunny Isles Beach.  Gorgeous spot I haven't been to in a bit.  He pulled up and came around and opened my door.  Me" such a gentlemen ".   J" I have my ways".  We got tea and coffee and walked down to the sand over to two chairs under the palm trees. J" Tell me about yourself ".  Me" I'm rich I don't work and I drive fast cars ".  J" sounds like me except for I work my ass for everything I got ".  Me" good for you ". J" mmhmm how  long have you lived in Miami? ".  Me" since I was born ".  J" Shannon and I came from Louisiana ".  Me " I can tell ".   J" how? ".   Me" your both laid back, yea but you guys got a naughty side ".   He laughed. J" I take it your still mad about that night? ".  Me" not mad just surprised. Why so many girls at once ".  He unbuttoned his shirt and grinned. Me" really?  What was the purpose of the strip show?".   He threw his head back and laughed.  J" you and I are gonna get along great I can tell ".  Me " you a player? ".    J" nope I'm just that damn good at seducing chicks to do what I want ".   Me " yea, we'll see about that ".  He looked at me and said " we defiantly will ".  We got to know each other and I really got to feel at ease with him.  Time to go.  Me" thank you for the relaxing day and coffee ".  He took my hand and kissed it.  J" can I call you".   I wanted to be sassy so I said " if you got a phone I'm pretty sure you can........ bye Jared".  I wrote down my number , got in my car and drove off watching his reflection in my rear view mirror. He was a tasty treat.