Chapter five

Luke's POV

"Can we ever take a break?" Ashton said as we sat across from our manager.

"You guys take breaks all the time." He said simply.

"No. Ashton is right. We are constantly working hard and I'm tired of it. I just want to relax." I said sitting up in my chair.

"You guys wanted to do this." He spat at us.

"I know that. But I also like sleep." Michael said and he rolled his eyes.

"You guys sleep every night." He said as if it was the most simple thing in the world.

"Can we just calm down for a little. Take the next two months off since we're going on tour with One Direction?" I asked.

"Fine. But you still have to do the meet and greet this week and then you guys can take your precious break." He said rolling his eyes.

This guy has some serious issues.

"Wait. We have a meet and greet this week?" Calum asked and our manager nodded his head.

"Yeah. You have a small concert on Friday and a meet and greet on Saturday." He said and we nodded our heads.

"And then we can have our two month break?" Ashton asked and our manager nodded his head.

"Okay. Were leaving." I said as we all got up from our chairs.

We walked out of the building and we all piled into the black Cadillac that was parked outside the building.

"Well that went well." Michael said breaking the silence between us.

"I hate how he likes to control us." I said as the truck began to move. We all sighed in unison and I looked out the window.

"Maybe we should call up the girls during our break." Ashton said and we all looked at him.

"Yeah we should. I missed them so much." Michael said and I smiled.

"I hope they got the flowers we sent them!" I said and they all nodded our heads.

"Yeah so we should talk to them." Calum said.

"Yeah. I'll call them after the meet and greet Saturday." I said and they all nodded their heads.

"Oh my God. I'm excited now. I hope they can come. I feel bad for not talking to them, but it's really not our fault. Our stupid fucking manager." Michael said.

"Hey, stop fucking cursing Michael. He's a good man." Ashton joked and we all started laughing.

We all grew silent again as we started humming to the music that was being played.

I sat there and thought about the girls and I kept thinking about how much I missed them.

Hopefully they can come while were on our little break.

----

Taylor's POV

I fucking hate Monday mornings.

I hate getting up and having to get ready for school. But once Thursday is over, we have to pack our bags because we were leaving to go stay at a hotel so we can go to the meet and greet.

I honestly miss Michael. He was my best friend here. He was the only one who understood me.

Before he became famous, me and Michael had a little thing. We liked each other. But one day, we kissed for the first time and we knew that it didn't feel right.

So we just laughed it off and decided to be really good friends. We never felt awkward after the kiss and I was happy that it ended up being that way.

I got into my car and started driving to school. Just four days, I kept telling myself.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw Kristi standing there, talking to some annoying jock that never left her alone.

She was never really into those kind of guys because she is likes to listen to music rather than play sports.

"Hey Kristi. Jake." I said looking over at the jock. Kristi kept rolling her eyes so I decided to step in.

"Can you please leave. I have to tell Kristi something important." I said and Jake turned to me.

"You can be mean to Sean all you want, but you will not be mean to me." He said. I started laughing and he looked at me like I had three heads.

"Um. Excuse me, but as you can see, Kristi here is not interested in you. Or are you too dumb to notice it." I spat at him.

"Good one Tay." I heard Krisit mumbled and I smiled.

"So if I were you, I would turn around and leave now." I said. Jake rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breathe.

"Hey. I heard that you asshole." Kristi yelled after Jake.

"I don't give a fuck." He said back and she rolled her eyes.

"What did he say? I didn't here." I asked wanting to know what he said.

"He said annoying bitch." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh. I'm going to fucking kill him." I said as I started to walk towards him but Kristi pulled me back.

"Calm down." She said and I nodded.

"Let's get to class then. Where's Kali?" I asked as I started walking.

"She said that she wasn't feeling good so she's not coming in today." Kristi said and I nodded my head.

"She better be better by Thursday." I said and Kristi nodded in agreement.

"She probably will." She said and we walked to class together.

----

The day was finally over and I was excited to get home and go to sleep. School dragged on today, but I was happy it was finally over.

I walked in the house and immediately went to my room and laid down and fell asleep.

I woke up about two hours later and I smelled my mom cooking dinner. I got out of bed and walked downstairs and sat at the table. I ate my dinner and went upstairs to do my homework.

My phone started ringing when I got to my last worksheet of the night.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Tay. What's up?" Kali asked on the other side of the phone.

"Nothing. Trying to get my homework done. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better. I'll be at school tomorrow." She said and I got excited.

"Good. I missed you." I said and I heard Kali start laughing.

"Alright. I'll let you finish your homework then." Kali said and I sighed. I didn't want to do it.

"Yeah I should do it before I don't have the energy to not do it." I said and she laughed.

"Okay. Good night Taylor. See ya tomorrow. Bye." I said goodbye and I went back to doing my homework.

I finished it and plopped back down on my bed and went to sleep almost instantly.

Thank God high school is almost over because I can't take the drama, teachers, the homework, and everything else.