Chapter fifty

"He told me he only kissed the girl, but once he said that he had a family, then it scared her away." I explained to my mom and she sighed.

"He's always messing it up." My mom said and I nodded my head in response.

"Why didn't you bring Olivia?" My mom asked and I just shrugged.

"I don't know. I just need time. And I trust Luke with Olivia." I said and she nodded.

"I just don't know what to do. I can't believe this actually happened to me. Why would Luke do something like this." I complained and she scooted closer to me and started rubbing my back as tears started to leave my eyes.

"Shh. Kristi. It's okay!" She said and I shook my head.

"No. It's not going to be. Luke keeps hurting me and I don't know if I want to try anymore. We have a fucking family together and yet he still wants to go out and get drunk and kiss other sluts." I said as my mom pulled me into a tight hug.

"Kristi. Please calm down." My mom said and I started taking deep breaths.

I calmed down and told my mom I was going to lay down for a little while.

I went into my old room and smiled. So many memories came flooding into my mind as I looked around.

I laid down and closed my eyes and eventually feel asleep.

~~~~~

It's been a couple of days since everything that happened. Luke dropped off Olivia yesterday, but I made my mom go out and get her so I didn't have to see him.

I didn't want to see him right now. I just wanted time to think.

We haven't talked on the phone either. I just texted him asking if he could drop off Olivia and that was it.

It honestly really sucks that I can't go home to Luke. All I want to do is run to him and hug him and kiss him, but I can't.

He really needs to stop all of this. It was already his third strike. And everyone knows that three strikes, you're out.

But I don't know what to do. I want to give him another chance. He did only just kiss the girl, nothing more and I believe that's all he did.

And if I do take him back, then he really needs to clean up his act. He needs to stop drinking and start acting like an adult. Not only for my sake but for his daughters as well.

Sadly, I know I'm going to forgive him because I have put so much into this relationship.

Olivia started crying and I tended to her. I sighed, wishing Luke was here to help me. Maybe I'll go home and see him. Maybe he could change.

-----

Luke's POV

Sitting at home, alone, is the worse thing in the world. There was no baby crying in the background and there was no Kristi.

It broke my heart that she is this hurt. I fucking did that to her.

I cry myself every night because I wish I didn't fuck up.

If she comes home, I will change. Though I did promise to change for her a while ago.

But I really need to change. I have a daughter now. I can't keep doing the things that I am doing.

Kristi not being here makes me realize how much I really need her in my life. I love her with all of my heart and my dumbass basically threw it away.

I don't blame her if she doesn't forgive me. But if she does, I will be changing. There would be no more games.

It was time for me to change and become a great dad and a wonderful fiancé to Kristi. She definitely deserved it. She really has been through a lot.

So I decided to go to her moms house and make everything right.

I got dressed and started getting ready. I grabbed the car keys and then started making my way to the door. As soon as I opened the door, my face dropped.

There she was.

Someone I truly love with all of my heart.

Someone I couldn't live without.

My beautiful fiancée.

Kristi.

I dropped the car keys and I bolted to her where I engulfed her in a big hug.

"Oh my God. Baby. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." I said as tears were threatening to spill.

Kristi pulled away from the hug and I saw the tears streaming down her face. I wiped them away and she gave a small smile.

"You fuck up one more time Hemmings and I promise I will not come back. It's time for you to change if you want me to be Mrs. Hemmings." She said and I nodded my head.

I'm so happy she's giving me another chance. Even though I don't deserve it one bit.

I'm a major fuck up but for some reason, she always comes back.

And she shouldn't.

"I want to change. Not only for you but for Olivia. I need the both of you in my life. I swear that kiss meant nothing." I said and she nodded her head.

"I forgive you I just don't trust you." She whispered and it felt like my heart just shattered in a million pieces.

She doesn't trust me and it's all my fault.

Well it wouldn't be her fault if she didn't trust me.

"I understand." I said as my head dropped. She sighed and walked closer to me.

"But I still love you and I'm willing to work with you and hopefully you can gain my trust back." She said and I looked up and gave her a small smile.

"I love you too." I said as I gently kissed her.

God I missed her kisses.

She turned around and grabbed Olivia out of the car and we all walked inside our house.

I loved these two girls with all of my heart and there is nothing going to ruin that anymore.