Chapter twenty five

Kristi's POV

I woke up with Luke's arms wrapped around me. Tonight was Luke's last show in Tennessee.

"Good morning baby," he said in his morning voice. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Good morning. How are you this morning?" I asked, remembering the events from last night.

"I feel better waking up to you in my arms." He said and I could feel myself blush.

After being with him for almost three months, he could still make me smile.

"You know what tomorrow is?" He asked and I smiled.

Tomorrow was our four month anniversary.

"How could I forget?" I said, pulling myself closer to him. He nuzzled his head into my neck and I smiled.

"So we would be arriving in Texas tonight. But the problem is, we weren't able to get a hotel room. So we are going to be staying on the tour bus while we stay in Texas." He said and I nodded my head.

"I don't care. I'll be with you." I said and he smiled.

"But tomorrow, after my show, I'll take you out to dinner. I just feel bad because it's going to be late and-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"I'll wait babe." I said and he smiled.

"That's why I fucking love you." He said and I smiled before giving him another kiss.

"And I love you too." I said and he hovered on top of me.

"Can we do a quickie?" He asked and I laughed. I nodded my head as he lowered his head to kiss me.

----

"Michael. Hurry the fuck up!" Luke screamed and I laughed.

"I'm coming. Damn. Calm the fuck down." He said as he closed his hotel door.

"Hi Mikey!" I said and he smiled at me.

"Hey beautiful. How are you?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm great, and how are you, handsome?" I asked and he shook his head.

I loved how I could talk to the boys the way I did and Luke never got annoyed. Half of the time, he just joined in. I love having a boyfriend who actually trust me and his bandmates.

"I have a head ache from your annoying boyfriend, but I'll get over it." He said and I laughed.

"See what you did babe? You gave him a head ache." I said and Luke shook his head.

"I don't really care. I just don't want to be late." Luke said and I laughed.

"Let's go then." I said and we walked into the escalade.

"Hey Steve!" I said as soon as I got into the car.

"Hello Kristi. How are you today?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Well I'm stuck with these losers all day because Luke insisted I went with them, but other than that, I'm great." I said and Steve started laughing.

"I'm hurt Kristi!" Ashton said, putting his hand over his heart. I started laughing.

"You know I'm just kidding." I said and they nodded and Calum laughed.

We pulled up to the building for the meet and greet and I sighed. I honestly didn't feel like going because I didn't feel like dealing with fans.

But I did promise Luke and I haven't been to one yet.

As we got out of the escalade, there was a bunch of fans off to the sides. I smiled at some as some gave me dirty looks and started whispering.