Chapter thirty four

Kristi's POV

Tonight was the boys last show and I was super excited since they were making an announcement that I was pregnant. What was even better was the fact that Luke didn't know anything about it and the boys were doing a surprise thing.

"Babe, you ready to go?" Luke called and I got off the bed. I slowly walked over to him since my foot wasn't better, but it is definitely better than it was.

"Do you just want me to carry you?" He chuckled and I shook my head.

"Nope. I think I can do it." I said and he nodded as he opened the door for me.

"Are you sure?" He asked as we reached the elevator.

"Actually no. Help me." I said putting my arms up. He chuckles and lifts me up at we entered the lobby.

"I can't believe this is your last show for tour." I said and he nodded his head as he gently put me down in a seat.

"I know. But I can't wait to get home for a while." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"When do we leave again?" I asked as he climbed into the escalade. We both said hi to Steve and then he turned back to me.

"In two days." He said and I nodded my head. I was so ready to get back.

When we got to the arena, Luke went right away to do sound check since we left the hotel late.

"Hey girls!" I said as Kali and Taylor walked in. They both smiled and sat down next to me.

"How's your foot?" Taylor asked and I shrugged.

"It hurts, but it's a lot better than three days ago." I said and they both nodded.

"How's the little bun in the oven?" Kali asked and I chuckled at her.

"Good. I'm two months in two days." I smiled and they looked at me in awe.

"That's so cute! I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt!" Taylor said and I laughed.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a mom." I said and they both smiled.

"How is Luke on this whole baby thing?" Kali asked and I smiled bed more.

"He's really excited. He keeps telling me how he can't wait until my stomach gets bigger and he keeps telling me he wants to show me off when I do get bigger. He's just so excited and I love it." I said and they all smiled even more.

"That's so cute!" Kali said and I nodded in agreement.

There was a knock on the door and I turned my head.

"Good evening ladies. Kristi, the guys asked for you to come out and watch the show from the side. So would you come with me?" A tall, buff guy asked and I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'll see you guys later!" I said and I got off the sofa and started walking. My foot was stinging so bad.

"Miss Kristi? Are you alright?" He asked and I sighed.

"It's just my foot. I'll be alright." I said and he chuckled.

"Hop on!" He said as he gestured to my back. I smiled and jumped on as he gave me a piggy back ride the the side of the stage.

"Hey babe!" Luke said as he saw me come in with the body guard. He put me down and I thanked him.

"Why did you get Jeff to give you a piggy back ride? Actually, how did he actually give you one? He doesn't seem like the type." He said and I chuckled.