Chapter twenty seven

Kristi's POV

"Babe. Stop." Luke said grabbing my hand. He turned me around and pulled me into his arms.

"Luke. Stop." I said and he tightened his grip around me. I tried to push him off, but I couldn't.

"Just talk to me." He said and I shook my head. He loosened his grip which made it easy for me to pull away. I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in there. Tears were streaming down my face. I took the dress off and tossed it on the floor. I looked at myself in the mirror.

The fans were right. I am ugly and fat and I shouldn't be with someone like Luke.

"Kristi. Open the door now." Luke said and I blocked him out. I didn't need him to tell me they were wrong and that I was beautiful because I'm not and I know it.

"Luke, just please go away." I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear.

"What's wrong?" I heard Ashton say and I started to break down again. I hated feeling this way but I couldn't help it.

"Some fans were screaming stuff at her when we left the resturant." I heard Luke whisper.

I then finally found the courage to open the door. I looked at Luke and then at Ashton. He didn't care that I was just in my bra and underwear, he just kept his worried face on me.

"Luke. It's not the first time it's happened." I said and I saw his face fall.

"Why didn't you ever say anything Kristi?" He asked and I walked towards the beds. I then climbed on top of Luke's and closed the curtain.

No one came right away, but then five minutes later, the curtain flew open and all four boys were staring at me. They all looked like they were worried about me.

"Kristi. Did you read what they write on twitter?" Michael asked and I buried my head into my pillow.

I felt a pair of hands start rubbing my hair. It made me sob loudly.

"Shh. Calm down Kristi!" I heard Calum say and I looked up. Calum started rubbing my back as Michael was rubbing my hair. Ashton still looked concerned as Luke wasn't there.

"But they are right." I said and Ashton stepped closer.

"Kristi. No they're not. They don't know you like we know you." Ashton said and I continued to cry.

"You don't understand. I am fat and ugly. I don't deserve to be with Luke. I really don't. He sure as hell could do a lot better." I said and Ashton's face dropped at my words.

"Kristi. Don't you ever think that. You are so beyond perfect and you and Luke are absolutely perfect for each other." Ashton said and then Luke walked back in, holding my dress.

"Kristi," he started but then I turned my head away. I didn't want to look at him right now. It wasn't his fault, it's just that it hurts.

I heard a sigh and then I felt Calum's hands leave my back and Michaels hands leave my hair.

Then Luke climbed into the bed and laid down next to me. He then pulled me into his chest as I started to cry even more.

"Kristi, listen to me. You are absolutely amazing. Do you think for a second I would believe them and leave you because I wouldn't. You are so god damn beautiful that I question myself everyday how I was able to get a girl like you. Please don't listen to them. Please don't read those tweets. I love you so much that it hurts and it hurts me even more that you're crying." He said and I pulled myself closer to Luke.

"I love you too Luke. Thank you." I whispered and I felt him smile into my hair.

"Just go to sleep baby." He said and I nodded my head and closed my eyes.