Chapter Eight.

Kristi's POV

I woke up on my bed. My eyes fluttered open and I took in my surroundings.

I went to climb out of bed, but an arm grabbed me and pulled me back into the bed.

"What the hell?" I said as I turned to face the person who pulled me back into the bed.

"Luke!" I yelled and he started laughing.

"Good morning to you too sweetheart." He said and I couldn't help but blush.

"Wait what time is it?" I asked laying back down to cuddle with Luke. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"I don't know and I don't care." He said pulling me closer to him. I smiled against his chest.

"Well I guess you can't meet those beautiful girls today during the meet and greet." I said laughing a little.

"Shit." He said jumping up from the bed. He put his shirt on and walked out of the room.

"Guys. Get the fuck up, we over slept." Luke said as I heard groans come from the other room.

"Yeah. We should get up too." I heard Taylor say and I got out of bed. I walked into the room and looked.

Kali and Ashton were cuddling with each other and so was Michael and Taylor.

"Where's Calum?" I asked looking around for him, but I couldn't find him.

"Oh. His girlfriend came in last night to surprise him, so after the movie, he left." Michael said. I nodded my head and walked back into my room to start getting ready.

"I'll see you later." Luke said coming up from behind me. I turned around and faced him, our faces only inches apart.

"Yes you shall." I said and we both let out a little chuckle until he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

It was slow at first, but then it got more rough. This was something I waited a long time for.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine as his hand caressed my cheek.

He pulled away without saying a word and started walking towards the door.

"Oh and one more thing." He said and I looked up at him.

"Remember when I got into a fight and you helped me. Then you told me you like me?" He said and I looked away.

"Can we please not talk about it." I said but he stopped me.

"No. I liked you too. I was just too scared to admit it." He said and with that, he left and I couldn't say anything.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It left me with so many questions. Like does he still like me?

Well he did just kiss me.

But does that mean he likes me or was it just something that happened?

I don't even know what to think anymore.

"Hey Kristi?" Taylor called. I walked back into the room she was in and I saw her and she looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking closer to her.

"Oh my God. Kali and Ashton are kissing outside. Like full blown making out." She said as she opened the door a little. We peeked out and sure enough they were making out.

I watched Luke turn the corner and look at Ashton and Kali and them to me.

"Can we do that?" He asked and I started laughing which broke Ashton and Kali apart.