Chapter fifteen

Kali's POV

I should have never slept with Ashton in the first place. I don't feel the same way as he does.

This messed everything up and I wish that I didn't do it. Now I basically just want Louis and I broke Ashton's heart and I didn't want to.

I feel so bad for what I did.

But me and Louis have some sort of connection that I just don't want to break. And Kristi was right, me and Ashton wouldn't be perfect for each other.

"What's the matter Kali?" Louis asked and I sighed.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking." I said and he nodded his head.

"So Kali. I was wondering that maybe you wanted to share the hotel rooms with me instead of Taylor now." He said and I thought about it. Maybe that was a good idea.

"That actually sounds like a good idea. I spend most of my time with you anyways." I said getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I shook my head.

"To get my stuff." I laughed and so did he.

"Okay, I'll be waiting when you get back." He smiled and I smiled back. Then I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

I walked out of the hotel room and walked into Taylor's room. Michael was sitting on the bed and so was Ashton and Harry.

"Hey boys." I said walking over to the closet. Taylor was walking out of the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Louis offered for me to share the hotel rooms with him since you would be sharing one with Harry now." I said and she nodded her head.

"But why wouldn't you wait to change tomorrow. We are going to Jersey tomorrow." Michael said and I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter." I said heading towards the door. Ashton got off the bed and started walking towards the door and opened it for me. He held up his arm to gesture me out and I did.

"So that's it?" He said shutting the door. I looked at him with sad eyes and nodded.

"I'm sorry Ashton it had to end this way." I said and he nodded silently.

"Yeah I'm sorry too." He said looking down at the ground. I sighed and grabbed his hand.

"Ashton listen-" but I was cut off by him.

"No. Let me say something first." He said and I nodded, still holding his hand.

"I realized that maybe you weren't the one for me. Actually Kristi made me realize." He said and anger boiled in me.

"Kristi?" I spat at him. He looked at me confused.

"What was that about. She's your best friend." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly, why is she comforting you and not me." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"It's not a big deal. Luke actually came over first and Kristi showed up looking for Luke." He said and I sighed.

"You know what. I don't care." I said turning around.

"Why are you getting so upset?" He called after me and I turned to face him.

"Because-" but he cut me off once again.

"Because you're feeling attacked?" He said and I crossed my arms.

He was right.

"Oh. So you're feeling attacked? And I'm just sitting here wondering what the fuck I did wrong that made you go with Louis and didn't stay with me. You know what Kali. Fuck you." He turned around and started walking towards Taylor's room.

"Wait. Ashton. Please." I pleaded and he stopped and sighed. He looked at me and noticed the tears falling down my face.

"Kali. I'm sorry." He said and I ran to him. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Ashton. I love you, but only as a friend. I hope you understand and forgive me one day. But I don't blame you if you don't forgive me." I said and he pulled me tighter.

"I forgive you Kali. It's just hard to deal with losing you. But I don't want to lose you as a friend. Promise me you will still be my friend and never leave me." He said and I nodded my head against his chest.

"I promise Ashton. I promise." I said and he pulled away from the hug.

"Now don't keep Louis waiting." He said and I nodded as he wiped my tears away.

"I'll see you tonight?" I asked and he nodded his head as he walked into the hotel room.

I made my way to the hotel room and walked in to see Louis making dinner.

"Please don't burn anything." I said and he laughed.

"I promise sweetheart. I'm actually good at this." He said and I smiled knowing that I have a keeper.

"What are we having?" I asked he shrugged.

"Just Pasta tonight." He said and I nodded my head, sitting down on the bed.

He walked over and gave me a bowl with the pasta and I started eating as did he as we watched a movie.

"Okay babe. I have to go." He said getting up and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I said and he gave me a kiss.

"Actually. Kali?" He said and I looked at him.

"Yes?" I said and he smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and it felt like the zoo erupted in my stomach.

"Of course Louis." I said and he leaned in and kissed me one last time.

I was happy. Me and Louis are official and me and Ashton made up.

I was happy that I figured out what finally made me happy.