Chapter thirty five

Kristi's POV

We have been home now for about a month. Luke moved in with me and my mom and things have been so perfect.

"Babe. Come on." Luke whined from the bottom of the stairs. I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror one more time, looking at my baby bump that is so small and barley noticeable.

I walked out of the room and he smiled at me. I walked down the stairs as he held out his hand for me to take.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got to the front door. He smiled again and looked over at me.

"Were going out to eat." He said and I rolled my eyes. He always does this. Ever since we got back, he would take me to date night, but he would never tell me where we were going.

"I know that. But where?" I said and he opened the car door for me and I slid into the seat.

"It's a surprise babe." He said as he kissed my forehead and shut the door. I watched him walk around the car and get into the drivers seat. I sighed as I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

"Baby. Stop pouting. We're here!" He said and I looked around. Did he just?

"Babe. Are you serious?" I asked and he nodded as he jumped out of the car.

"Let's go!" He said as he held out his hand. I grabbed it, smiling as we walked hand and hand into McDonalds.

"You're too much!" I said as I smiled at him. We walked to the counter and he ordered for the both of us since I always get the same thing.

Chicken nuggets and French fries.

He told me to sit down at a table, so I did.

"Oh my God. Aren't you Luke's fiancée?" Some girl said as she ran up to me. I smiled and nodded as she squealed.

"Is he here right now?" She asked and I nodded again.

"Yeah. He's over getting my food. Can you make a promise for me?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Of course. Anything for you guys!" She said. She was so cute. He was short and had red hair, she had so many freckles and she looked so cute.

"Okay. Promise me that if you leave us alone for a little while, I will promise that you can take pictures with him and he will give you his autograph." I smiled and she nodded her head again, unable to even speak. I laughed at this and she scurried away as Luke walked up.

"Another fan?" He chuckled and I nodded.

"Yeah. We promised her pictures and an autograph after we eat." I sighed and he smirked.

"Okay." He said as he unwrapped his burger and started eating. I started eating too.

"Baby?" Luke said and I looked up at him. He looked worried about something.

"Babe. What's wrong?" I asked and he looked down. What the hell is going on.

"Babe. I need to tell you something." He said and I tilted his chin up so he would look at me. He looked like he was about to cry.

What the hell. We were having such a great night and now he's gonna cry.

"What is it?" I asked slowly and he sighed.

"Okay. So I was talking with the guys and," he started but I cut him off.

"Just spit it out!" I said. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm leaving again." He said and I slouched down.

"For how long?" I asked and he sighed again. I knew this meant for a while.

"About five months." He said and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"But that's so long and it's not like I get to visit you. I'll be really pregnant. They won't let me on a plane. Babe." I said and he grabbed my hands and held them.

"Baby, it's okay. I know it's going to be hard, but we can do it. I just wish I could be here to see you get bigger." He said and I chuckled as tears were in my eyes.

"You're cute." I said and he laughed.

"I love you baby!" He said as he leaned forward and kissed me.

"I love you too. When do you leave?" I asked.

"In two weeks. So I'll be back for the due date and everything." He said and I nodded, smiling.

"Okay. Hey cutie!" I called to the red head. She smiled and walked over to our table.

"Hello." Luke said as he stood up. The red head immediately jumped into him for a hug.

"And what's your name beautiful?" He asked and she smiled.

"Amber," she said quietly. I smiled at her.

"And how old are you, Amber?" I asked and she looked over at Luke who was smiling.

"I'm twelve." She said and he nodded.

"Okay. Well here's my autograph." Luke said as he pulled out a piece of paper and started writing it down. He was always so good with the fans considering how awkward he is.

"Okay, picture time!" I said as I stood up. She gave me her phone and I took the pictures.

"Thank you!" She said and we waved goodbye to her. She was so cute and nice and not one of the crazier fans.

We were walking to my Range Rover and he stopped and pulled me into a hug. I hugged his back and smiled.

"I love you Kristi." He whispered and I smiled even more into his chest.

"I love you too Luke." I said as he kissed the top of my head. We walked the rest of the way to the car, hand in hand.

He opened my door and then got into the drivers seat himself. We drove home with the radio on low and the casual humming coming from Luke which made me smile.

When we got home, I went straight into my room and Luke went into the kitchen. I swear that boy won't stop eating.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered, not even looking at the caller ID.

"Kristi. You need to come to LA!" Kali shouted and I sat up in my bed.

"What? Why? What happened?" I asked and I heard her whisper to someone.

"Just, can you please get here. Taylor really needs you right now." Kali said and I got out of the bed.

"What happened?" I asked, trying to get more information.

"It's her and Harry. They broke up and she doesn't know what to do. She just keeps saying she wants you and won't stop." Kali said and I sighed.

"Why won't she just get on a plane and come home?" I asked and Kali sighed.

"She won't. Kristi. Please?" Kali said and I sighed.

"Babe?" I called and he ran up the stairs.

"What?" He asked and I sighed.

"Kali. I'm coming. I'll be three soon." I said and Kali thanked me and them hung up.

"I need to go to LA. Like now. Wanna come?" I asked and Luke looked at me like I had seven heads.

"Why-" he started but I cut him off.

"It's either you're coming or you're not. I need to get on that plane." I said and he shrugged.

"Well, let's pack then." He said and I nodded as I put on my vans. I helped him pack and then we were out the door for LA.