Chapter Seven

Luke's POV

I was singing away. I felt like I was on cloud nine. This band makes me beyond happy.

"Simmer down, simmer down," I sang into the mic. I looked around the audience as I sang.

Then she caught my attention.

She was so beautiful. Her hair was straight and she was wearing a Nirvana shirt. She looked like someone who was made to be with me.

"She looks so perfect standing there, in my American Apparel underwear," I sang as I stared at her.

Michael noticed and looked at the girl I was staring at and hit my arm. I smiled and looked back at her.

She took notice that I was staring at her. She smiled and turned to her friends.

Oh my God.

It was Taylor and Kali.

Oh my God.

That girl I was staring at is Kristi. The song ended and I honestly don't know how I finished the song without noticing.

"Goodnight everyone!" Calum screamed over the microphone.

"Guys, look. It's them! It's the girls!" I said pointing to them. The boys turned around and looked. Their jaws dropped and they started to run towards them and I couldn't help but follow them.

"Oh my God. GIRLS!" Michael screamed as they turned around. We ran up to them and pulled them into a hug.

I hugged Kristi as Michael hugged Taylor and Ashton hugged Kali. Calum was jumping around trying to hug someone and I pulled away from Kristi so Calum can hug her.

Taylor pulled away from Michael crying and I smacked Michael.

"Why did you make her cry?" I asked laughing.

"I didn't. She just-" he started.

"I know you didn't. Come here Taylor." I said grabbing her arm and pulled her into a hug.

She started to cry even more and I pulled away and wiped her tears as Calum came up and hugged her.

Ashton was hugging Kristi now and I hugged Kali.

"Oh my God. Girls I missed you so much." Michael said as I walked back up to Kristi who now had tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe you're here!" I said hugging Kristi again.

We were too busy to notice the group of girls trying to get to us, so we all pulled the girls up to the stage.

"That's not fair." One of the fans screamed. I turned and looked at her.

"I want to come up too!" She yelled and I shrugged my shoulders. She will get over it.

We pulled the girls behind stage and there was nothing but smiles.

"Wow Kristi. You grew up, huh?" I asked spinning her around. She giggled as the boys were talking to the other girls.

"Yes I did Lukey." She said. I loved that nickname she gave me. I smiled at her.

She looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't stop looking at her. She noticed and blushed.

I looked over at the girls and the boys and they were all smiling. I pulled Kristi's hand and pulled her over to the group.

"This is probably the best day of my life." Calum said and we all nodded in agreement.

"Uh, girls. I think we should get going. Our driver will probably worry where we are." Kali said and we all sighed.

"It's okay boys. We will see you tomorrow." Taylor said and I looked up at her.

"We won the meet and greet tickets." Kristi said with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my God. I'm so excited." Michael said.

Holy shit. This is actually happening. These girls are here.

"This is actually great." I said smiling at Kristi. She blushed and turned her head. I grabbed her chin and turned her head so she was facing me.

"Don't hide your face. You look so cute when you blush." I said and she blushed even more.

So beautiful.

"Okay girls. You should get to your driver so he doesn't worry. But I don't want you guys to leave." I said sighing.

"How about we go to their hotel?" Michael asked.

"Can we?" Calum asked and the girls smiled and nodded their heads yes.

"Okay. I guess were coming over." I said smiling and Kristi's eyes lit up.

----

We pulled up to a hotel. We got out of the escalade, being escorted by body guards.

"Room 209." One of the body guards said to the lady at the front desk. She nodded her head and told us where to go.

The body guards got us to the elevator and we went up. We got to the floor and got off.

We found the room and knocked on the door. The door immediately opened and we all piled into the room.

"Hey boys!" Taylor said and we all smiled. We sat down at the sitting area in the hotel.

"Kali! Kristi!" Taylor yelled and they both walked out of the room. Kristi was wearing sweatpants and the same Nirvana tee shirt she was wearing at the concert.

And she still looked hot with her hair up.

"I like your wings!" I said as she sat next to me.

"Thank you Lukey!" She said smiling. I smiled at her as she started blushing again.

This girl was beautiful.

"So what's up guys?" Kali asked drawing my attention away from Kristi. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just working hard which was the reason why we haven't talked to you guys. We're really sorry about that by the way." Michael said.

"It happens." Kristi said.

"Yeah but it's not okay." I said grabbing Kristi's hand. She looked at me as I smiled.

"No shit Luke!" Taylor said and Kristi glared at her.

"That wasn't nice Taylor! Damn bitch!" She laughed and we all started laughing.

It was weird hearing Krisit curse because she never did.

"Let's watch a movie!" Kali said getting up from the couch opposite of the one I was sitting on.

"What movie?" Taylor asked getting up from her. They walked out of the room to go look for a movie.

"Hey Kristi!" I said looking over at her. The boys followed the girls to go pick out a movie.

"Yes Lukey." She said looking up at me. I leaned in as if I couldn't control myself. I felt my lips touch hers and she pulled away.

"I thought I was like your sister. Last time I checked, brothers and sisters don't kiss each other." She said. It felt as if my heart dropped my my stomach when she said that.

I was about to answer when everyone piled back in.

"We decided to rent the purge tonight." Kali said sitting down and the boys sat on the floor. I sighed and looked over at Kristi.

"Come on. It better not be scary." Kristi said and I started laughing.

"Well finish this discussion later. But you can cuddle with me if you get scared." I said and she smiled and nodded her head.

The movie started and we all watched it.