Forty five

Today is the day we get to take little Olivia home. I was out of the hospital bed, trying to put her in her 'going home' outfit and Luke came up behind me and smiled.

"She's so perfect." Luke said and I smiled.

"I know. And I can't believe she's finally coming home today." I said as I picked her up. Luke came over with the car seat and put it down on the hospital bed.

I slowly put her in the car seat and strapped her in. I then sighed and put on my coat.

"Ready to bring her home?" I asked Luke and he smiled widely.

"Yes and I'm ready to get you home too. I bet you missed it." He said and I nodded.

"Of course I did." I said as Luke grabbed the car seat and we started making our way out of the room.

We walked out of the hospital and Luke said he was going to get the car. I nodded as he left me with the baby and left to go and get the car. I smiled as I looked at my new little Princess.

"I love you so much Princess." I said as I gave her a small little kiss. She was asleep, something she did most of the time in the hospital. And I hope that she's like that at home.

The car pulled up and Luke got out and helped me get the car seat into the back seat.

Watching Luke try to put the car seat in is really funny. We were trying last week to learn, but obviously Luke still doesn't know how to do it. I laughed at him and he glared at me, then joining me with a laugh.

"We're so clueless." He sighed and I laughed, nodding my head in agreement.

"At least we will figure it out together." I said as we finally figured out the car seat.

I climbed into the back of the car and sat down next to Olivia. Luke started driving back home.

When we got home, Luke got out of the car and grabbed the car seat as we made our way into the house. I unlocked the door and Luke put the car seat down next to our couch.

Luke took her out of the car seat and held her.

"When was the last time she ate?" Luke asked and I sighed as I thought about it.

"Almost two hours so another hour." I said and he nodded.

"Can I do it?" He asked and I smiled as I nodded.

"Of course you can. You don't have to ask. It's your child." I said and he chuckled.

"I know but you have been doing it and I haven't done it yet." He said and I smiled.

"You're so cute." I said and he gave me a cheeky smile. I gave him a kiss as I got off the couch and made my way to the kitchen.

I started making her bottle as Luke walked in.

"You should go lay down. She's sleeping in her bassinet. I'll feed her in an hour." Luke said as he snacked his arms around me. I smiled as I leaned my head on his chest.

"Thanks babe. I love you!" I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

I made my way upstairs and laid down on the King sized bed and fell asleep.

----

I woke up to a baby crying. I sighed as I rolled out of bed and made my way down the stairs.

I saw Calum holding Olivia and Luke was no where to be seen.

"Where's Luke?" I asked as I took Olivia from Calum.

"In the kitchen with Michael. Trying to figure out how to make a bottle." Calum sighed and I nodded as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Need help babe?" I asked as Michael froze.

"Yes please. She won't stop crying and I don't know what I'm doing." Luke said and I chuckled as I gave Olivia to Michael and I took the bottle from Luke.

"Just put in about two ounces and then shake it very well." I said as I did so and he took it and shook it for me.

"Can I feed her?" Michael asked. Me and Luke both shook our heads as Luke gave Michael the bottle.

"Can you like watch her for like five minutes? All she's going to do is eat. I need to talk to Luke." I said and Michael nodded as he took her to the living room.

"What's up?" He said and I sighed as I hugged him.

"I needed that. I haven't had you to myself in forever." I said and he chuckled.

"I know. I miss it so much." He admitted as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I love you." I said and he gave me a smile.

"And I love you!" He said and I sighed as I heard Olivia start crying again.

"Kristi. Luke." Michael called and I chuckled as we both made our way into the living room.

"She's done and I don't know what to do." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"She's gassy. You need to burp her." I said as I took her and started patting her back. Michael sighed as Luke sat down next to him and I sat at the couch across from them.

"So the girls, Harry, and Louis should be here soon." Luke said looking at his phone. I sighed because I just wanted to be alone with my little family for right now. Everyone was at the hospital and when people weren't there, Luke wasn't there because he was rehearsing.

"Cool." Was all I managed to say. Luke looked at me confused but decided to drop it.

"I guess we should go." Calum said and I smiled.

"I'll see you guys later tonight for rehearsal." Luke said and the boys all nodded as they headed for the front door.

When Luke came back, he sat down next to me and smiled at Olivia.

"She's so fucking perfect. Just like you." Luke said and I smiled at his words.

"You're just as perfect, Luke." I said and he smiled. Luke lifted his finger up to Olivia's hand and she wrapped her fingers around his big finger.

"Kristi. She wrapped her hand around my finger." He said, Clearly amused. I chuckled.

"Yes Luke. She can do that." I said and he just rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to take a shower. Are you going to be okay?" Luke said and I nodded my head as he made his way upstairs.

"Hello little one. I love you so much." I said as I gave her little kissed on her cheeks. Her eyes started to close and I smiled.

She literally was the most perfect little thing in the world. I loved her so much.

Though we weren't really planning for her until after we get married, I'm still happy she's here. I love her with all of my heart and I knew Luke did too.

"I love you so much baby. So does daddy. I can't wait until you get older and you can see daddy perform and cheer for him on the side. And you're going to have such a fun life." I said and she was know knocked out cold.

I smiled as I gave her another quick little kiss and leaned back as she slept in my arms.