Chapter 1: The beginning

Y/N pov
It was a sunny Saturday morning. The sun was shining through my window, trying to make me roll out of bed with its brightness. "Uugh!" I mumble as my phone starts buzzing uncontrollably. I pick it up to see my 2 best friends, Moose and Shark had spammed me with text messages.

Moose: Hey Y/N!! Wake up already!
Moose: Cmon Y/N!
Moose: Y/N we don't have all day!!
Y/N: Chill Moose I'm up. Sheesh.
Moose: YAAAAAY!!

"Heh. Moose." I think to myself.

Shark: Y/N you up?
Shark: Helllllloooooo?
Shark: Y/N wake up already!!
Y/N: Shark calm your butt I'm up. Jeez.
Shark: Finally. Took you long enough Y/N.
Y/N: Shush Shark.
Shark: Anyway want to hang out with me and Moose today?
Y/N: Sure. Where at and what time?
Shark: 2pm at Moose's house.
Y/N: Got it. See you there you nub.
Shark: Ha ha. Very funny.

Finally I decide to roll out of bed and get some bekfast. "Hmmm. Cereal will do." I thought as I grabbed a bowl, some milk and my favorite cereal. I throw the cereal into my bowl and slosh some milk over it and start to slowly munch away.

After finishing my cereal I check the time. "OH FLIP. IT'S 1:30PM. GOTTA GO."I yell to myself in my head. I sprint upstairs and throw a pair of ripped jeans and an Unspeakable shirt on and then sprint back downstairs. I grab my bag and shove my phone, headphones and some money into it and I run out of the house, locking the door behind me and running out onto the pavement.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going at all and I suddenly find myself walking into someone.
"Ouch. Oops. Sorry. My bad." I say as he gently grabs my hand and helps me up.
"Eh. It's fine." He replied with a slight laugh in his voice.
I look up at him and instantly recognize his face.
"Wait a minute. Are you... UnspeakableGaming?" I asked stunned.
"Yeah that's me. I see you have my merch shirt on." He says in a happy way.
"Y-yeah." I stammer as my eyes lock onto his shimmering emerald eyes.
"Hey, you okay?" He asks nervously.
"Oh. Uhh. Yeah. I'm fine." I reply. "So you are Nathan?"
"Yeah and you are?" He asks with a sparkle in his eyes.
"I'm Y/N." I answer.
"I like your name." He says. "Can I maybe get your number?"
I freeze...

Hello readers. This is my first ever story. I hope you enjoy it so far. I will try to update whenever I can. Hopefully. But feel free to leave opinions and suggestions in the comments to help me improve my writing. Thanks! Shadow xx