Chapter 17 - Moose's Return...

Y/N's POV

It's early in the morning and a snoring frog is next to me with his arm around my waist but I had been woken up to a loud banging on our door which sounded very familiar to me and my brain.
I slowly sat up and tried to get out of bed but the frog stopped me by waking up and pulling me back down.
'Mhhh. Y/N stay.' The frog said sleepily.
'I would but we have someone trying to practically knock our door down at the moment.' I said as the banging on the front door resumed.
'Fine. I'll come with.' Said the frog as he got up.
So we both headed downstairs to see who was trying to knock our door down.

Nathan's POV

I unlock the door and open it to see MOOSE standing there with a huge grin on his face.
'Yo! Nathan! Buddy! Long time no see!' He said with a grin.
'MOOSE? What are you doing here?? Shouldn't you be up in Miami??' I asked confused.
'Wait. MOOSE???' I hear Y/N exclaim behind me.
'Yeah its Moose.' I reply to Y/N and move a little so she can see.
'Well, I couldn't just not come and see my buddy Nathan. How about we ma-' Moose gets interrupted as Y/N drags me away from the door by the arm.
'Y/N what are you doing?' I asked her as she lets go of my arm.
'Nathan, you dumb frog. Do you really want to trust him after what happened? I can't believe for a second they let him out of prison that quick.' She explained.
'Hmm. You have a point there Y/N. Okay I'll let him in. But if he starts to seem sketchy in any way I will kick him out. Deal?' I asked her.
'Okay deal.' She replied as I headed back to the door.

'Sorry about that Moose. So what were you saying?' I spoke to Moose.
'As I was saying. How about we make some videos together? I have my stuff in the lambo.' He said pointing to his yellow lambo.
'Sure. Go get your stuff. I'll set up the office.' I said heading back in.

Y/N's POV

'Hey Moose!' I say as he begins to head to his Lambo.
'Huh? Oh. Hey Y/N.' Said Moose with a grin as he turned around.
'Long time no see Moose.' I reply.
'Yeah.' He said as he got closer to me with a grin.
I backed away.
'MOOSE YOU COMING??' I hear a yell come from the house.
'YEAH. ONE MINUTE!' Moose yells back as he runs to his lambo and grabs his stuff.
I walk back into the house and head into the kitchen to make some bekfast.
As I'm making bekfast, I feel arms rap around my waist.
'Nathan?' I say turning around.
But it wasn't Nathan.
'MOOSE! What the hell? Get off me you sicko!! NATHAAAAN!' I yell for Nathan.
'Hm? What is it- MOOSE GET THE HELL OFF HER!!' Nathan yelled as he tackled Moose to the ground.
I ran upstairs to our room and just started crying. I could hear Nathan yelling at Moose to get out followed by a loud slam. Then I hear Nathan coming up stairs.
He peeks into the room.
'Hey you okay?' He asks quietly.
'I told you not to trust him.' I reply.
'I know. I'm sorry.' He apologized and pulled me into a hug.

Moose's POV

I ain't done yet Nathan and Y/N...

Hey guys! Shadow here! Hope you enjoyed the next chapter. Please don't murder me for the cliff hangers. I just want to make the story good. Don't kill me. But hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to suggest ideas for the story in the comments below and if I use your idea I will give you a shout out. All the support is appreciated and thanks for 1.13K reads. Much appreciated. See ya in the next chapter! Shadow~