Chapter 5: Be my girlfriend?

Y/N pov
'Y/N... Will you be my girlfriend?' Nathan asked nervously.
I froze for a split second.
'YES!' I pretty much yelled out loud and threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tight. He then looked at me in the eyes, pulled me in closer by the waist and pinned his lips to mine, kissing me.
My eyes go wide as he kisses me and before I knew it, I kissed him back.
I couldn't help but just smile. The feeling of his lips on mine was amazing.
'I love you.' He said softly as he pulled away.
'I love you too, you dumb frog.' I replied.

Nathan's pov
'Let's go to my house.' I say, gently holding her delicate hands.
She nodded with a smile on her face and followed me to the car.
As we drove back to my place, Y/N kept holding my hand and wouldn't let go. It was so cute.
When we arrived, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my room.
'Nathan put me down you dumb frog!' She giggled in my arms.
'Flip no!' I replied laughing.
So she snuggled into my arms, giggling, as I carried her up the stairs.
I lay her on my bed and decided to be an evil frog by tickling her.
'Tickle time.' I said playfully.
'OH FLIP NO!' She yelled as I started tickling her.
'STOP!! PLEASE! YOU DUMB FROG!' She yelled at me.
'Fine!' I said as I fell on the bed next to her.
I turned towards her and kissed her cheek as she giggled. I love her. She is the best girlfriend ever.

Y/Ns pov
'You dumb frog.' I said playfully to him as he laughed.
I turned towards him and laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat as I looked into his shiny green eyes.
'I love you.' He whispered in my ear.
His breath was so soothing on my face.
'I love you too.' I whispered back in his ear as a smile spread across his face.
I yawn as I smile back at him.
'Someone is tired.' He said playfully.
'Mhm. So what?' I mumbled back.
'So it's time to go to bed.' He replied.
'Fine. But under one circumstance.' I answered.
'Whatever you want babe.' He said sweetly.
'Only if you sleep with me.' I say with a smile.
'Fine. Fine.' He said with a grin.
So we lay down together, in each others arms, as we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hello readers! Thank you for reading my story so far. I hope you are enjoying it. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments. I also have a second story so feel free to check it out. Thanks! Shadow xx