Chapter 18 - Moose's Turn

Moose's POV

Oh so they kick me out? Well Nathan... you're gonna regret it. I head to my lambo and pull out a baseball bat. (Yes. I know Moose would never do this. This is just a story. Don't worry). I head back towards the house and knock on the door and hide around the corner with the bat in my hand.
As Nathan opens the door and steps out, I swing my bat straight at his head, knocking him out.

This is what you get Nathan.

Nathan's POV

I heard a knock on the door.
'I'll be back Y/N.' I say getting up as she nods.
I head towards the door and slowly unlock it. I step outside and look around.
Before I know it everything goes pitch black.

Moose's POV

I close the front door and grab Nathan by his wrists and drag him to my lambo and throw him into the back. I get into the drivers seat and drive off.

Y/N's POV

Huh? What's taking Nathan so long? And why is it so awfully quiet over there? I get up and head to the door.
To my horror Nathan isn't there. Not a trace of Nathan.
'NATHAAAAN!?' I call out his name.
Nothing.
Where did that frog get to? I got around the whole house, checking for him. Office empty. Kitchen empty. Bedroom empty. Spare room empty. Both bathrooms empty. His car is still in the garage. Where the hell is that frog? I decide to text Shark.

🐺: Hey tunafish.

🦈: Sup Y/N
🦈: And don't call me that -_-

🐺: Sorry. Lol. But have you seen Nathan by any chance?

🦈: No I haven't. Why?

🐺: He went to open the door and he literally just disappeared like that. No joke.

🦈: What? Really? That's not like Nathan. Want me to come over and help look for him?

🐺: Please. It would mean so much.

🦈: Of course. I'm coming right over.

🐺: Thanks Shark.

🦈: You're welcome.

So Shark is coming to help. I hope we find that frog. He can't have gone missing can he? Ugh Shark just hurry up and get here.
Hmm. Let me text James and Gabe and see if they can help too.

Group chat: Y/N🐺 Gabe🐶 James🐵

🐺: hey Gabe, James

🐵: ???

🐶: Sup?

🐺: The frog has gone missing. I repeat. The frog has gone missing.

🐶: WHAT??

🐵: You're kidding right?

🐺: I'm not. I swear. Can you guys come help look for him? Shark is already on the way.

🐶: Yeah I'll be right over.

🐵: Me too.

🐺: Thanks guys.

Okay. Stay calm. He has to be around the area somewhere. Don't panic. He isn't dead. He has to be alright. He has to be somewhere around here.

I hear a knock on the door.

Must be Shark. I run over to the door and open it.
'Y/N! Where's Nathan?' Exclaims Shark.
'I have no idea. He legit vanished.' I say worried.
'Don't wor-' Shark gets cut off as he gets shoved out of the way by Gabe and James running through an yelling.
'OUTTA THE WAY THICC BOI!' Yelled James.
'MOVE TUNAFISH!' Yelled Gabe.
They shoved Shark out of the way and came tumbling on top of each other through the door way.
'Holy shi-. Calm down you two. Jesus.' I exclaim at Gabe and James.
'Sorry Y/N.' They both say together.
'Owww. My butt.' Whines Shark as he slowly gets up off the floor. 'Thanks alot you two.'
I start laughing.
'Not funny.' He whines.
'Sorry.' I say still laughing.
Eventually we all cracked up laughing.
'Okay guys. We need to go search for the frog. Shark go look in spots he likes to go to. James thorougly search the WHOLE house. Gabe come with me. We will go around the neighbour hood and look for the frog.' I explained the plan as everyone nodded and got to work.

The search begins...

Hey guys! Shadow her! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Quick shout out goes to DisneyPixar42 for the idea of this chapter. Thanks for the great idea. If anyone has any other ideas feel free to share them in the comments and you will get a shout out if I use them. I feel like we will hit 2K reads on this story soon. Can't believe it. Thanks for the support so far. Its amazing! See ya in the next chapter. Shadow UwU