Chapter 4: The Date

The next day
Y/Ns POV
'OMG. I'm so excited. Today is my and Nathan's date!' I say to myself excitedly as I get ready for the date.

I put on my sparkly blue dress and put a little bit of make up on when my phone goes off:

Nathan: On my way to pick you up <3
Me: Okay <3

I smile to myself as I walk downstairs to wait for Nathan. As I wait I put my phone and some money in my purse and 10 minutes later I hear a knock at  my door. It's Nathan. I open the door to see him, standing there, smiling.

Nathan's POV
'Wow. You're beautiful.' I say in awe.
'Speak for yourself Mr Handsome.' She replied in a joke way.
'Shut up!' I say as we both laugh.
'Let's go.' I say as I gently grab her hand.
She follows me into my car and we drive down to a fancy restaurant where we spend our evening together talking and getting to know each other better.

'Hey. Want to go somewhere that's as beautiful as you?' I ask her.
'Sure!' She replies happily.
So after we finish eating, I grab her hand and lead her out of the restaurant and to a near by fountain where we sit together and watch the sun set.
I hold her hands and look into her eyes as they shimmer in the light. She looks back at me and we lock onto each other. She is the most beautiful girl ever. She is all I want right now. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. Should I do it? What if she says no? You know what? FLIP IT!
'Y/N... Can I ask you something?' I begin.
'Sure. Go ahead.' She answered happily.
'Y/N...

Hello readers. Thank you for reading my story so far. Hope you are enjoying it. Feel free to leave ideas in the comments. Sorry if this seems a bit short. But thanks for reading! Shadow xx