Chapter 9: Revenge Prank

Nathan's POV
Today is the day I'm getting revenge on Y/N for her duct tape prank and I'm going to record it.
While Y/N is out, I went and bought 500ft of tin foil to wrap her room up.
I grabbed my camera and pressed the record button on it.
'Hey guys! Welcome back to another video! Today we will be pranking Y/N as revenge for the duct tape prank she did on me. You can see what she did on our instagrams by clicking the link down below. But lets get this prank started!' I spoke to the camera with a grin.
I grabbed my tripod and the tin foil and headed up to Y/N's room.
I placed the tripod in the corner and set my camera up onto it to record me wrapping the room.
'So let's get started!' I say to the camera, as I grab a roll of tin foil.
3 hours later, I use up the last roll of tin foil on her bed. I head towards the camera and pick it up.
'Alright guys! It's done! Look!' I say moving the camera around her room.
'Now lets check when Y/N will be back.' I say pulling my phone out and dialing her number.
'Uhdeherro?' She says as she answered.
'Hey. When will you be back?' I ask trying so hard to not laugh.
'Heading to the car now. Why?' She asks.
'No reason. Baiiii!' I say almost bursting out laughing.
'Baiiii.' She said as she hung up.
'Alright guys, she will be back soon. I'm gonna set up a hidden go pro in her room and connect it to my phone so I can see her reaction from my hiding spot.' I explain as I hear a car pull into the drive way.
'OH FLIP!' I say dropping the camera and frantically hiding the go pro and making sure its recording.
Then I grab the camera and make a dash to my office and I hide in there while I hear Y/N going up the stairs.
'Here we go guys!' I whisper pulling out my phone and pulling up the go pro footage on it.

Y/Ns POV
'WHAT THE FLIP NATHAN!?' I yell as I open the door to realize what he has done.
I hear quiet laughing coming from his office so I quietly sneak inside and I see a frog laughing in the corner.
I sneak up behind him and lean towards his camera.
'What you doin?' I say giggling.
'WAAAH! WHAT THE FLIP!?' Nathan yelled, almost getting a heart attack.
I fall on the floor laughing my butt off.
'Not funny!' He says getting up.
I get up and start running away from him.
'Get back here!' He yells after me.
I run outside and hide behind the pool.
He comes running outside after me pretending to not know where I am.
Asked I giggle, he comes behind the pool and grabs me by the waist, lifting me up.
'Let me go!!' I giggle.
'Nope.' He says jumping into the pool, still holding me.
'What was that for???' I yell at him.
'For running away from me.' He says as he kisses me.
'I hate you. I'm drenched now.' I say climbing out of the pool laughing.
'Sorry!' He says as he gets out of the pool behind me.
'Now you need to clean up my room!' I said, annoyed.
'Uhhh. Nope. It's your room not mine!' He says as he runs away.
'Get back here you stupid frog!!!' I yell after him.
'Nope!' He yells back.
That frog is gonna get it...

Hello readers! This morning I woke up to this:

Thanks so much for reading my story. I didn't think people would want to read my story! Thank you so much for 100 views! But I hope you enjoyed the next chapter of my story. I will keep writing for you guys and feel free to leave suggestions in the comments.
Thanks! Shadow xx