Chapter 10: First Live Event

Y/N's POV
I wake up at 7am with a jumping frog on top of me.
'Nathan! Get off!' I yell at him.
'No! You need to get up! Our plane for Miami leaves soon!' He said full of excitement.
'Our WHAT??' I say with my mouth dangling open.
'We are going to Miami with Moose and Shark to Minecon. Your first live event!' He says cheerfully.
'NO WAY!' I scream as I jump into his arms, as he flies backwards onto the bed.
I hug him tight and then jump up and start packing my suitcase.
20 minutes later I'm at the front door waiting for the frog to hurry up.
'NATHAAAAN! Hurry up!!' I yell up the stairs.
'HANG ON!!' A yell comes back down the stairs followed by a frog jumping down them.
'Come on! Let's go!' I say excitedly with Nathan following me.
We got into the Lambo and we drove to the airport.
A 4 hour drive later, we arrive at the airport. We head to our boarding gate and get onto the plane to Miami.
10 minutes later I fall asleep on Nathan's shoulder with my hand in his as we fly to Miami.

Nathan's POV
I look over at my shoulder to see Y/N fast asleep. She is so beautiful when she is asleep.
3 hours later we arrive in Miami.
'Y/N. Wake up! We are in Miami.' I say, gently nudging her.
'Already?' She says, stretching.
'Yeah. We gotta go. Come on.' I say grabbing her hand as she follows me off the plane.
We walk across the airport until we find Moose waiting for us, to pick us up.
'Sup Moose!' I say as we bro hug.
'Yo. Nathan. Buddy! What's up?' Moose laughs.
'Hey Moose!' Y/N says cheerfully.
'Yo. Y/N! Sup!' Moose replies to her.
But he locks eyes with her for some reason. However Y/N looks away almost instantly. What you doing Moose?
'Lets go!' I say happily.
We follow Moose to his car and he takes us to his place where we will be staying while we go to Minecon. He moved there recently.
30 minutes later we arrive at Moose's place and Shark is already there to meet us.
'Yo! Shark!' I say bro hugging Shark.
'Yo. Nathan! What's up dude!' Shark replies.
'Hey Shark!' Y/N says giving Shark a friendly hug.
'Whats up Y/N!' Shark replies to Y/N.
'So we heard you started a YouTube Channel Y/N!' Added Shark.
'Yeah! Nathan set everything up for me.' She replied.
'Awesome. Want to record together before we have to leave?' Shark suggested.
'Sure!' We all cheered at once.
So we all got our devices out and started to record a vlog together.
2 hours later we finished recording our vlogs and we all got to editing.
Y/N asked me for help with editing her vlog while Moose and Shark edited theirs.
But Moose kept looking over at Y/N in a weird way.
'Uhhh. Moose? You good dog?' I asked.
'Oh. Um. Yeah. I'm good.' He replied.
'Then why you keep looking at Y/N in a weird way?' I ask.
'Uh. No reason.' He answered.
'Okay?' I say confused.
What is up with you Moose?

Hello readers. Thanks for reading the next chapter of my story. Hope you are enjoying it so far. Feel free to leave suggestions for future chapters in the comments and if I use your suggestion I will shout you out and maybe include you in the story. Thanks for reading! Shadow xx