Chapter 14: The Rescue

Nathan's POV
'NO! HELP!' I hear a familiar voice scream and echo from the concrete building.
'SHARK. ARIEL. MOVE IT!' I yell at the two who have their noses in Sharks phone like usual.
They follow me as I run towards the first door I could spot. I try to pull it open but no use. It wouldn't budge.
'Shark? Ariel? Can you get this door open?' I ask with hope.
'Hmm. Let me see.' Said Shark walking up to the door.
He digs around in his pocket and pulls out a paper clip and begins to pick the lock until the door clicks and unlock.
'Thanks Shark! Lets go!' I yell as I run inside.
'Y/N?!' I yell as I run through the building with Shark and Ariel right behind me.
'Y/N!!??' I yell as loud as possible as I run through a maze like factory structure.
Suddenly I hear another scream, I turn a corner and see Y/N huddled in a corner, corners by Moose and some other guy.
'Y/N!' I yell.
'NATHAN!' She cried.
'Boys? Lets teach them a lesson!' I nod at Shark and Ariel as they nod at each other.
I lunge at the guy who was closest to Y/N and throw a punch at his face while Shark and Ariel tackled Moose to the ground and threw a punch each in his face.
However the guy seemed stronger than I thought and he threw me against the concrete wall. But I got back up and slammed him against the wall and threw another punch at his face and hold him firmly by the neck.
'Ariel, hold onto Moose. Shark, pin this b*tch so he doesn't get away.' I bark at Shark and Ariel as they nod and Shark grabs the guy by the neck and pins him against the wall next to Moose.
'Y/N? You okay?' I asked lifting her face up, tears streaming down her face.

Y/N's POV
Nathan lifted my face up to look at him. Tears streamed down my cheeks and onto the concrete floor. I jumped towards him and into his arms and threw my arms around his neck.
'Nathan.' I whisper softly into his neck as tears roll down my cheeks.
'Hey. I'm here now. It's okay. You're safe.' He said softly as he hugged me tight.
He helped me up and lead us outside the concrete maze. Then he walks up to Fluffy and starts talking to him.
'Who the f*ck are you and how the f*ck do you know Y/N?' He barked at Fluffy.
'She can tell you herself smart*ss.' Fluffy replied.
'Y/N?' Nathan said turning to me.
'H-He is my ex-boyfriend. H-His name is Fluffy. He wanted to get revenge on you for being my boyfriend and h-he teamed with Moose to do it.' I explained to Nathan.
'So that's what you wanted to do? Well this is what you get for it.' Nathan said as he punched Fluffy right in the face.
'As for you Moose, you get this.' He said throwing his fist in Moose's face.
'Now the cops are on the way.' Said Shark as he hung up his phone.
20 minutes later, the cops arrive and Nathan explains to the cops what happened as they take Moose and Fluffy away.
'Come on.' Said Nathan as he helped me up and into the car.
30 minutes later we arrived back at Moose's house. Ariel let us in and Shark followed us. Nathan was filming an update video for the fans but I didn't want to show myself in the video. Shark was doing the same thing and Ariel went to take Lucy out for her walk. I sat down on the bed Nathan and I were sleeping. Nathan came in and sat next to me.
'You okay?' He said softly.
'Yeah. Just still scared after what happened.' I whispered back.
He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.
'We're going back home to Houston tomorrow.' He replied.
I nodded and laid down on the bed with Nathan next to me. I burried my face in his chest and his Unspeakable green t-shirt and eventually we both fell asleep.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading another chapter! Hope you enjoyed it. If you have any story ideas feel free to share them in the comments. I will try to update this story whenever I can since I don't have a lot of time because of school and other things. However, I will continue to write as long as you guys keep reading my story. Also if you haven't followed my best friend Floofehhh yet then be sure to do so and check his story out as he has played a role in my story. It would be much appreciated. See ya in the next chapter! Shadow xx