Chapter 11: What the hell Moose!?

Y/N POV
Finally it's time to go to Minecon! I'm so excited!
'Come on guys! Hurry up!' I yell at them, jumping up and down like a frog.
'We're coming! We're coming!' I hear Nathan yell back.
'Come on!' I say jumping up and down as we all get into Moose's car.
30 minutes later we pull up at the convention center where Minecon is being held. We get to go around the back since we are youtubers. I follow Nathan with Moose behind me, Shark behind him and Jeremy trying to catch up with us behind Shark.
We say our names to the guard and he lets us in. We head backstage to get ready for our live gameplay. Nathan throws on his favorite green Unspeakable t-shirt and he hands me a blue Unspeakable t-shirt to put on as he pecks my cheek. Shark throws on his Shark t-shirt and Moose throws on his Moose💯 t-shirt and we all get ready to go on stage.
10 minutes later a crew member counts us down before we run on stage.
'3... 2... 1... GO!' The crew member yells.
We all go running out on to the stage yelling our hearts out as the fans start to scream. Nathan runs out yelling with me yelling behind him as Moose runs out behind me followed by Shark, both of them yelling.
'Yo! What's up guys! Thank you so much for coming today!' Nathan spoke through his mic.
'Yeah! We all appreciate you coming to join us today!' I added.
'Hey guys! It's ya boi Moose here! Don't forget to keep it 💯!' Moose says with a derpy voice.
'Yo guys! Shark here!' Shark yelled.
'Hey look! It's 09tunafish!' Moose said derpily.
'MOOSE!' Shark yells at Moose as he tries to tackle him on the stage.
'Woah woah woah!' Nathan and I both say, dragging them away from each other.
'You guys are no fun!' Moose whinned.
'Yeah!' Shark added.
'Hey! We don't want you killing each other today.' Nathan said trying not to laugh.
After messing around a bunch on the stage. We hopped onto the PC's that were set up for us on the stage and recorded a live video with the fans. It was so much fun.
After that was done, we had some fans ask us questions. The little kids were so cute!
Later on we went to our booth and we had a huge line of kids waiting for signatures and photos with us.
3 hours of singing and taking photos later, we were officially done and free to go home. It was amazing!
'Lets head back to Moose's place. I'm tired.' I say yawning.
'Yeah. Let's go.' Nathan added.
So we all got into Moose's car and drove back to his place.
When we all got inside, we all just collapsed on the sofa, bed, whatever. Flip, Shark just collapsed right there on the spot! Haha!

Moose's POV
I swear Nathan is the luckiest guy in the world. Y/N is such a beautiful girl. If only I got to her first.
'Uhhh. Moose? You good?' Y/N said waving a hand in my face.
'Oh. Yeah. Can I talk to you in private Y/N?' I ask her.
'Uhhh. Sure?' She answered as she followed me into my office.

Y/N's POV
What does he want? He was looking at me weirdly. I shouldn't have said sure. I'm such an idiot.
'So what do you want Moose?' I say sitting down on his small sofa.
He doesn't reply and slowly gets closer to me.
'Moose what are you doing?' I ask him with fear in my voice.
He still doesn't reply and keeps getting closer until his face is almost touching mine.
'Moose! STOP!' I yell at him.
Suddenly he tries to press his lips against mine but before he can I yell at the top of my lungs.
'NATHAAAAAN!!! HELP!!!!' I yelled as loud as I could.

Nathan's POV
'NATHAAAAAN!!! HELP!!!!' I heard
Y/N scream from Mooses office.
I washed to Mooses office and slammed open the door to see Y/N pinned down by Moose.
'MOOSE! WHAT THE F@#K!!! GET OFF HER!!' I yell at Moose as I tackle him to the ground and pull him off
Y/N as she runs away and hides behind Shark who had appeared at the door during all the drama.
'What is wong with you Moose!? What the hell!?' I yell at him as I swing a punch at his face.
'Yo. Nathan. Chill!' Moose yelled.
'NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER touch Y/N AGAIN! GET IT!?' I yell punching him in the stomach.
'I get it. I get it. Get off me!' Moose whinned.
I slowly stepped off Moose and ran over to Y/N.
'Shark. Deal with him.' I bark at Shark.
He walks into Mooses office and shuts the door behind him as I walk up to
Y/N.
'Hey, you okay baby?' I ask her in a soothing voice.
She looks at me and jumps into my arms with tears streaming down her cheeks.
'Its okay. I'm here.' I say hugging her tightly and wiping her tears away.
'I won't let him get to you. I promise.' I added.
'Thank you.' She whispered back.
I hugged her tight and carried her to bed and lay down next to her to make sure Moose doesn't try anything.
Eventually we fall asleep together.

Hello readers! Thank you for reading my story again. Hope you are still enjoying it. This chapter is just over 1000 words long so I hope this chapter with a twist is worth it (Yes I know Moose and Nathan would never do that to each other. This is just a fan fiction. Don't worry guys). Feel free to leave story suggestions in the comments. If I use your suggestion in my story I will be sure to give you a shout out and maybe include you as a character in my story. But thanks for reading! Shadow xx