Chapter 20 - Facing Moose Again

Y/N POV
We soon arrive at the known location and memories instantly flood my mind and bring tears to my eyes but i shake the thoughts off as I get out of the car with Shark, Gabe and James right behind me. I glance around and see a open door leading inside and nod towards it as I begin to walk towards it with the boys following right beside me. I slowly stare into the darkness as my eyes adjust to it and can just make out another door in the distance with a small streak of yellow sneaking out from under the door. I slowly approach the door and it creaks so loudly as i push the rusty thing open but before I know it, I hear Shark, Gabe and James yelling from behind me as I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head as I slam into the cold and hard concrete floor before everything goes pitch black.

Nathan's POV
I wake up again, in the same dark and claustrophobic room.
But something ain't right.
I look around me to see 4 more people tied up around me. Before I know it I realise that those 4 people are Y/N, Shark, Gabe and James. Tears start to fill my eyes.
'Y/N... Shark... Gabe... James....' I stutter out as the metal door slams open creating a sharp bang against the cold gray wall and Moose walks in with a smirk painted across his face.
'The fuck do you want from us!?' I yell in a rage at Moose.
'Well, well, well. Look what the frog dragged in. I guess now I can have fun with both you, you stupid frog, and your stupid ass girlfriend that should have been mine.' Moose smirks.
'If you dare touch her I will murder you George. I swear to fucking god I will.' I snap at Moose.
'Hah. Try me. You're weak. You're pathetic. Just look at you. You can't do anything. No one can save you now.' Moose spoke as he glared at me.
Tears came to my eyes again.
I look around to see Y/N waking up slowly.
Her head slowly lifts up and she looks around before she realises in terror what happened and where she is.
Shark, Gabe and James are still all knocked out though.
'You won't get away with this you asshole!' I yell at him as tears stream down my face.
'Now that your idiot of a girlfriend is awake, it's time to have some fun with her.' Moose smirks as he walks up tp Y/N and starts to drag her to the other room.
'If you hurt her I swear I will come and get you George.' I threaten him as he laughs.

Y/N POV
'NATHAN! HELP!' I scream as I lock eyes with Nathan and tears flow down my face as Moose drags me into another room.
Moose slams the door shut with a loud clang as the door locks itself behind him. Thoughts raced through my mind as Moose slowly approached me before throwing me against the hard brick wall, making the dull gray paint chip and crumble away and fall onto me along side a pile of dust. I cough from the dust and the impact.
'Weak. Just like your stupid frog.' Moose laughed.
'What the fuck do you want you bitch?' I growl at him.
'Me? You.' He replies with a smug smirk.
'If you get any closer to me than you already are, Nathan will come and murder you.' I threatened him as he began taking steps closer.
'That frog? Hah. He is useless.' Moose laughed.
Tears began flowing down my face again as Moose gradually got closer and closer before grabbing me again.

Nathan's POV
My mind swirled around with thoughts. I have to get out of here. I NEED to get out of here. But how? Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted with a loud shriek that came from the room that Moose took Y/N to.
'NO Y/N!' I yell as I struggle against the ropes, trying to loosen them atleast enough for me to get out but its no use. Tears flood my face as Shark, Gabe and James all slowly start to wake up and come to their senses.
'What happened?' Groaned Shark.
'What was that shriek?' Gabe asked confused.
'Oww. My head.' Whinned James.
'Boys. Moose has Y/N and that shriek came from her.' I stutter.
Their eyes all go wide in a split second.
'Are you joking?' James said as his eyes almost popped out of his sockets.
'No. It can't be. It just can't.' Shark said shakily as his jaw dropped.
'We need to get her out of there and stop Moose.' Gabe said worryingly.
'But how.' I look at them...

Hey guys! It's Shadow! Since so many of you have said that you love this story, I decided to find some time and write a chapter for you all to enjoy! Just don't be mad about the cliff hanger. I just want the story to be interesting 🤷🏻. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter and my apologies for not being active. Also I have started to write another story which is a TodoDeku fanfic based off of the anime Boku No Hero Academia / My Hero Academia and it would mean alot to me if you guys could check it out and give it the same support as you do with this story. It would mean so much. But see ya in the next chapter!
Shadow xx