Chapter 7: First YT Video

Nathan's POV
'Nathan wake up!! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!' I wake up as Y/N jumps on top of me yelling.
'Mmmmh. Y/N. Get off. What you do excited about? Holy flip.' I ask still half asleep.
'Today we are recording my first ever YouTube video! Remember? You dumb frog!' She said excitedly.
'Oh yeahhhh. I forgot.' I said hesitatingly.
'Lets goooo!!' Y/N yelled pretty much straight into my ears.
'I'm coming, I'm coming.' I say as I follow her to my office.
I grab my headphones and set up my team speak with Y/N and my recording software. I glance over at
Y/N to make sure she is ready. She nods at me. I hit the record button and we start recording a christmas map.
'Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to a brand new video. Today we are playing Unfair Christmas and we have a special guest with us. None other than my girlfriend!' I speak through the mic.

Y/Ns POV
'-None other than my girlfriend!' Nathan spoke as he introduced the video.
'Hi everyone!' I say energeticly into my mic.
After 2 hours of straight recording, Nathan finally begins to outro the video.
'And that will be it for today. Don't forget to subscribe and slap that like button and make sure to subscribe to my girlfriend. I will leave her link in the description below and have a safe and fantastic rest of your day!' He yelled with so much energy into the mic.
'Bye guys have a safe and fantastic rest of your day!' I yelled right after him.
'HEY! Don't flippin copy me!' He yelled at me as he finished recording and I started to laugh.
Suddenly I felt something grab my waist and pull me in close, making me jump about 3 feet in the air.
'YOU DUMB FROG! You scared the hell  out of me!' I yelled at him.
'Sorry.' Nathan replied laughing his butt off.
I laughed with him as he held me tighter by the waist. He turned me around and stared into my eyes and smiled his cute smile. I got closer to him and as I did our lips connected together in a soft but spark sending kiss.
'I love you.' He whispered in my ear softly.
'I love you too.' I whispered back to him.
'Hmmm. Time to prank Nathan as pay back for scaring the living day lights out of me.' I thought to myself with a grin.
'What you grinning about?' He asked suspiciously.
'Oh. Nothing.' I say still grinning.
'Alright then.' He said still in a suspicious tone.
He doesn't know what's coming for him. He is gonna get it...

Hello readers! Thanks for reading my story and keeping up with it. Hope you are enjoying it. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments. This story is getting close to 100 views. I hope it reaches 100 really soon. But as long as people are still reading my story, I will keep writing. Thanks for reading. Shadow xx