Chapter 16 - Hacked?

Y/N's POV

It's early in the morning the next day, I'm enjoying a bowl of cereal while Nathan is editing in his office. I open Instagram and notice I have been logged out of my account. I shrug it off as I try to log back into my account. I remember my username and password off by heart so I easily type it in. But it refuses to sign me in.
'Huh?' I mumble to myself as I try logging in again.

It doesn't work again.

'What? Why isn't this working??' I say as Nathan comes into the kitchen.
'What's up babe?' He asked.
'I can't log into my Instagram account. You try.' I explained to him.
He knows my password and user to Instagram so he tried to log in for me.
'Huh? Weird. I typed your password and user in the exact way it should be. I don't flipping get it.' He said scratching his head.
'Try the Forgot Password thing?' I suggest.
'Hmm. Let's see.' Said the frog as he started tapping on my phone.
'Okay your password should be reset. Try logging in.' He said as he handed me my phone and told me the new password.
I tried logging in and this time it worked. Finally! But. My account didn't look like mine at all! The profile picture was just black. All my posts were deleted and replaced with black images of nothing.
'Uhhh. Nathan.' I say tapping him on the shoulder.
'Hm?' He replies as I show him my phone.
'Nathan I think I got hacked.' I say with a worried look on my face.
'WHAT?? By who?' Nathan practically shrieked.
'Indoor voice Nathan. But I have no idea.' I said looking down at the ground.
'Wait. You should check your Snapchat, Twitter, and YouTube to see if they are have been hacked into also.' Nathan suggested.
I nodded and opened Snapchat to find the same thing there and on Twitter. But YouTube was fine.
'Nathan I don't get it. Who would do such a thing? It can't be one of the fans can it?' I asked.
'No. They would never do such a thing. They love you.' Said Nathan, pulling me into a hug.
'I guess so.' I replied.
'Y/N I need to go make a video okay? I'll be in my office.' Said Nathan as I nodded.

Nathan's POV

I ran upstairs and grabbed my vlogging camera and sat down on the couch in Y/N's office to record. I set up the camera and hit the record button.
'Hey guys! Nathan here! I just wanted to share some news with you guys.' I introed the video and went on to explain what had happened.
'So this really isn't cool guys. Who ever is doing this, please stop. It's not funny. I hope you understand guys. Anyway. Have a safe and fantastic rest of your day and I will see you guys in the next video!' I finished up the video and hit the stop button. I grabbed the camera and went into my office to edit the video really quick before uploading it to Unspeakable vlog channel.
I walk back to the living room where Y/N is sitting on the couch, watching Netflix. I jump beside her on the couch.
'So what are we watching babe?' I asked her.
'Hmm. I don't know.' She replied.
'What you wonna do then?' I asked instead.
'Want to make a funny video for your vlog channel?' She asked, glancing at me.
'Sure!' I said jumping to my feet.
I went to grab my camera and my tripod and we started setting up a Last Person To Leave The Kitchen Wins $1000 Challenge.
I finish setting up the camera and hit record.
'Ladies and gentle men! Welcome back to another one of a kind video by
yours truly... Me. Today I'm joined by my friend James, and my beautiful girlfr-' I get my intro interrupted by a knock on the door.
'For frogs sake.' I mutter as I stop the camera on my way to the door.
Y/N runs past me to get to the door first.
'You little!' I shout at her and she laughs as she opens the door.

Y/N's POV

I open the door to find no one there.
'Huh?' I say.
'What's up? Who's there?' Asks Nathan curiously.
'N-no one Nathan. No one is here.' I say shakily.
'Huh? Weird.' Replied Nathan.
I look down at my feet and notice a note on the porch.
'Nathan I found something.' I say picking up the note.
The note reads:

I will get you Y/N. You can't get away from me.

I read the note as my eyes go wide.
'N-Nathan look at this.' I say shakily as I hand him the note.
'What the hell? Okay Y/N get inside. Lock all the windows and doors and the gates to the back garden. I don't know who this is but he doesn't seem friendly at all...'

???? POV
I'm not done yet Y/N. You can't hide from me. I will get you...

Hey guys! It's Shadow! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and that the cliff hanger didn't trigger you. Hehehe. Also I have noticed that some of you are willing to support me on my YouTube channel also which is much appreciated so I will put the link to my channel below this note. All the support here and on my youtube channel are appreciated. Thank you so much guys. You are all awesome! See you guys in the next chapter! Shadow xx

My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EZxgXK7GrBVBYiHM4tQvQ

Feel free to copy and paste the link to find my YouTube Channel.