Chapter 15 - Going Home

Y/Ns pov
I wake up early in the morning with a snoring frog next to me. A smirk spreads across my face as I reach down for the hidden air horn by my bed. I grab it and slowly lift it up and aim it at Nathan's face.
I press the button and the air horn blades into Nathan's face.
'AAAH!! NO!! DON'T TAKE MY MERCH!! WHAT THE FLIP!?!?' He yells as he jumps right out of bed.
I started laughing my butt off and almost fall out of bed as Nathan got himself together.
'What the flip y/n?' He asked as he looked at me.
'Just a joke. Chill.' I say, pulling him into a hug.
'Fine. I forgive you.' Nathan answered as he grabbed his phone to check the time.
'Oh FLIP!' He said.
'What?' I replied confused.
'It's 11am and our flight home is at flipping 11:30!' He almost yelled.
'OH FLIP!' I say jumping out of bed and hopping into some clothes while throwing other clothes into my suitcase.
Within 15 minutes we were ready to go to the airport. We said our goodbyes to Shark and Ariel and hop into a cab that takes us to the airport. We manage to get to our plane with 5 minutes to spare.
'PHEW. We made it.' I said sitting down in my seat next to Nathan.
'Yeah.' He replied as he pulled out his phone and pressed record to record a short update video before we took off, explaining what had happened.
10 minutes later I drifted off to sleep.

Nathan's POV
A 2 hour flight later we landed and I woke up Y/N so we could go home. We took a cab home and 40 minutes later we arrived back at home. Safe and sound.
'Ahhhh. Home sweet home.' I say walking up to Simon and petting him.
'Hello buddy. I missed you.' I said stroking him.
'Hey Simon!' Squealed Y/N as she saw Simon and picked him up.
'Hey Y/N! I need to record a video. Want to help me?' I asked excitedly.
'You kidding me? Of course I do!!' Squealed Y/N.
So I grab her hand and we run up to my office where I start setting up everything to record.
'So what are we recording?' Asked Y/N as she logged into her computer and looked up at me.
'It's a surprise babe.' I reply enthuisiastically.
'You and surprises don't make a great match.' She answered.
I roll my eyes at her and laugh while I finish setting up to record.
'Okay ready?' I nod at her.
'Yeah!' She nodded back.
'Okay. 3 2 1... Hey guys! Welcome back to a brand new video! Hope you're having a great day so far but it's about to get better!' I intro the video.
'Nathan what are we doing today?' Asks Y/N excitedly.
'Okay guys today we are doing... DRUM ROLL PLEASE... A survival lets play!' I exclaim.
'Oh god no!' Y/N laughed.
'Oh yes! I replied.'

Y/N's POV
He knows go damn well I'm terrible at  survival. Welp. I'll give it a shot. Why not.
'What the flip is that!!' I shout at Nathan.
'What? Where?' He starts panicking.
'Over there!' I punch towards the distorted figure in the distance.
'Wait. Could it be? No it can't be. It just can't. Let's keep playing Y/N.' Said Nathan as he began talking to the audience again.

Finally everything is back as it should be.

Or is it?

Hey guys! Shadow here! I'm finally back! I'm so sorry for not uploading a chapter for so damn long. I have just been so busy lately I haven't had the time. I'm so sorry guys. But I promise I'm back now and will try to upload chapters whenever I can. When I'm not making YouTube videos for my channel Shadow Gaming or playing with friends, I will be writing chapters for you guys. I just wanted to say a big thank you for showing the story so much love and support while I was gone. It means so much to me. Thank you so much! I also would like to say a huge thank you to LucyPenykettle6 for all the support through the comments you have been showing when I checked my chapters. It means alot Lucy. Thank you. And thank you to everyone else who is showing support on this story. I love you all. Next time I will give a heads up notice if I will leave. But once again, thank you guys. The support is encouraging me to write again and I will be writing more chapters. But I will see you guys in the next chapter! Shadow xx