Chapter 3: Want to go on a date?

Nathan's POV
I was so sweaty. My hands were shaking. Here goes nothing.
'Y/N... Will you go on a date with me?' I asked, shaking nervously as heck.
She froze. Her eyes were locked onto mine, like she had just been paralyzed.
'Y/N? You okay?' I asked, worried.
'Huh? Oh. Yeah. I'm fine.' She said, finally snapping out of it.

Y/N's POV
As soon as I snapped out of my daze I looked at Nathan in his eyes. I could see that they were full of hope and how much they wanted me.
'Yes. I will go on a date with you, you silly frog.' I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. A smile instantly spread across his face as he heard my answer. He pulled me closer and hugged me tighter than ever.
'I'm so happy.' He whispered in my ear.
'I'm happy too.' I whispered back.
Then Moose and Shark both looked at us with confused looks on their faces.
'Okay. What's going on here??' Moose asked curiously.
'Yeah. What's going on over here??' Shark added.
'Nothing.' Nathan and I both said in unicen.
'Totally not suspicious.' Moose replied.
'Hey, want to go to my house?' Nathan whispered in my ear.
I smiled.
'Sure.' I whispered back.
'So. Uhh. We should get going.' I said trying to not be suspicious.
'Yeah. We should.' Nathan added.
Moose rolls his eyes: 'Fine if you must.'.
'Bai Moose! Bai thicc boy!' Nathan and I both say to Moose and Shark and we leave to go to Nathan's.

After we get to Nathan's, we sit on his couch and we watch a horror movie. There was a bad jumpscare and it made me jump closer to Nathan.
'You okay?' He asks hugging me.
'Y-yeah.' I reply and look at his eyes.
He smiles and I smile back.

Hello readers. Thank you for reading my story so far. Hope you are enjoying it. Feel free to leave suggestions and ideas in the comments and if you do you may get featured in my story later on. Thanks! Shadow xx