Chapter 12: Moose? Y/N?

Y/N's POV
The next day, we did some challenges for Vlogs like the Nerf Gun battle in Moose's house.
'MOOSE WHAT THE FLIP!!' Shark yelled from pain as Moose shot him in the butt with a Nerf Gun.
Nathan and I fell on the floor laughing  so much we started to cry.
'Not funny guys!' Shark whinned rubbing his back side.
'Uhhh. It actually is funny.' Nathan said through tears of laughter.
'Moose I swear!' Shark yelled as he tackled Moose to the ground.
This time, Nathan and I used the chance and pelted Moose and Shark with Nerf bullets from our guns and then fell on the floor laughing again.
But I couldn't help it but notice that Moose was staring at me again. I ignored it this time.
'I'm going for a walk on the beach guys.' I say panting.
'Alright. Stay safe and don't go too far.' Nathan said pecking my cheek.
'I won't. See ya guys!' I say cheerfully.
'Baiii!' They all yell at once as Nerf bullets start darting across the room again. I roll my eyes and smile as I leave.

Moose's POV
Oh. So Y/N went for a walk did she? Well now it's my time to strike. Hehehe.
'Guys, I'm gonna head out to run some errands. I'll be back later.' I say putting my Nerf Gun aside.
'Alright. See ya Moose.' Nathan says as he and Shark put their Nerf guns away.
I grab my keys, and hop into my Lambo and drive to the beach.
'Where are you Y/N?' I say under my breath as I park my Lambo and head out onto the beach.
I look around to notice Y/N by the water. Time to strike.

Y/N's POV
The beach is so beautiful. The water is so clear like a glittering sapphire gem at my feet.
But suddenly a sharp pain punctures the back of my head. Everything is spinning. Then darkness. Everything is black. That's the last thing I could remember before suddenly waking up in a cold, damp place, with my hands and feet tied with the most uncomfortable rope ever.
'Where- where am I?' I manage to stammer out.
'You are where I want you to be.' I hear a familiar voice reply.
'Who the hell are you!?' I yell as I hear footsteps coming closer to me.
Then a face I know perfectly well appears in front of me.
'MOOSE!? WHAT THE F@*K!? LET ME GO!' I yell at him.
'Now. Now. Hush little girl. Noone can hear your little screams from here.' He said getting closer to me.
'GET AWAY FROM ME!!' I shriek at him as I kick him away with my feet.
'Aagh. You'll pay for that you little brat.' He said as he fell backwards onto the cold concrete floor.
'HELP!' I shriek at the top of my voice.

Nathan's POV
'Hey Shark! Have either Moose or Y/N came back yet?' I asked Shark with a worried look.
'Not that I'm aware of.' Said Shark looking up from his laptop with a worried look also.
I picked up my phone. No messages or calls from either.
'Moose? Y/N? Where are you guys?' I say worried.
'Shark!! Get your butt over here! We are going to look for Y/N and Moose!' I yell at Shark over his laptop.
'Yeah. I got you. Let's go.' He said closing his laptop and scooping up his phone.
'ARIEL!' I yell up the stairs.
'WHAT!?' A yell comes back down the stairs.
'WE NEED YOUR CAR!' I yell back up.
'HERE!' A yell comes back down followed by some car keys.
'THANKS!' I yell back up.
'Shark move your butt. We're going.' I say grabbing him by the hood of his hoodie.
'Okay. Okay.' He said getting into the car.
'Hey Shark. Call Moose. See if he picks up.' I say to Shark as he pulls out his phone as we drive.
'No answer.' He replied after trying 8 times.
'Try Y/N. You have her number right?' I say still driving.
'Yeah.' Shark replied as he dialed the number.
'No answer either.' He sighed after trying 15 times.
I was getting really worried now.

Y/N's POV
Tears rolled down my face as I stared at the cold concrete floor. Moose went somewhere thank god.
Suddenly my phone starts to ring in my back pocket. I try to pull it out but by the time I managed to do that and get the phone on my lap, Moose poked his head inside the room.
'Now. Now. What do we have here?' He said strolling up to me.
'You know what get away means b**ch?' I snarl at him.
'Language little girl.' He said snatching my phone and then throwing it across the room.
Tears rolled down my cheeks again as Moose left once again.

Nathan's POV
'Y/N!? MOOSE!?' I yell across the beach.
'Where are they?' Shark sighed.
'I don't know. Y/N where are you?' I say as my eyes fill up with tears.
'Excuse me, sir. Have you seen this girl or this guy around here by any chance?' Shark asked a young guy walking his Labrador across the beach.
'Hmmm. I actually remember seeing this girl look over the sea and then I saw that guy sneak up behind her and knock her out with a huge rock.' He explain.
'He WHAT!?' I yelled.
'Thank you so much sir.' Shark thanked the guy as he went off.
'SHARK WE NEED TO FIND MOOSE! NOW!!' I yell as we both sped off to the car.

Hello readers! Thank you for reading the next chapter. Hope you are enjoying the story. Didn't expect the dark twist did ya? Yes I know Moose would never do something like that. This is just a fan fiction. Don't worry guys. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments and thanks to WildFoxtrot and snap_girl267 for commenting on my previous chapters. There might be some competiton sooner or later snap_girl267 😉. But thanks for reading. Shadow xx