Chapter 19 - Moose Takes Revenge

Warning! There will be strong language used in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Nathan's POV

I end up awaking in a familiar but darkened place. I swear I have been here before. Is this de ja vu? Wait a minute. Y/N was taken here by Moose. Ugh that bastard. He is gonna pay real good after all this is over.
'Hey Moose! You bastard! I know you are here. Show yourself.' I say into the darkness.
As a response I get a laugh followed by a familiar face with a huge smirk painted on his face like a clowns make up.
'Moose I knew it was you since I woke up. I didn't expect you to go this far. But now you are crossing the line you son of a bitch.' I yell at Moose.

'Well I did go this far. Now I'm gonna get revenge on you and your shitty girlfriend Y/N or whatever her name was by getting rid of you BOTH.' Moose said with a smirk of lust on his face.

'You won't get away with this you ass hole! You hear me? I have friends like Shark, Gabe and James! TRUE FRIENDS! Friends that don't back stab and steal girlfriends like YOU! You sickly bastard!' I yell at Moose's face.

'You won't be yelling sooner or later Nathan because you won't be ALIVE Nathan.' Said Moose laughing in a devilish way as he walks up to me and punches me right in the face.

'Bitch.' I mumble as he walks away.

Y/N's POV

It's been 4 hours and we still haven't found Nathan. Uuuugh. Where is that frog?
'Any luck guys?' I ask Shark, Gabe and James as we all gathered back at the house.

'Nope.' Answered Shark.
'Nothing here.' Replied James.
'Same here. Sorry Y/N' Said Gabe.

I sigh as my eyes start to fill up with tears.

'Hey. Y/N. We will find him. I promise.'  Reasurred Shark as he pulled me into a friendly hug.

'GROUP HUG!' Yells James as he and Gabe join the hug.

I laugh as I wipe my tears away.
'Thanks guys.'

Hmm. Where could that frog be...
Wait... Could it be... That he is where Moose took me in the beginning? Could it be?

'SHARK! I may know where Nathan is!' I exclaim as I start to explain.

'Lets go then!' Exclaims Shark as we all get into his car and drive to the place.

Its a 3 hour drive to get there so I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep as I lean my head onto the window of the car. As soon as I fall asleep, I begin to dream. I dream of Nathan and being in his arms again. He takes me on the best date ever. We sit together, laughing and talking. He is dressed up in a smart black and white tux with obviously a black unspeakable cap facing backwards to match and I'm in a pretty sky blue dress that suits me. We finish our date and head home. Once we get home we sit down at the kitchen island together talking. But suddenly I see blood dripping from Nathans chest as he falls to the ground to reveal Moose with a knife in his hand and a smug smirk on his face that turned into a demon like laugh.
I wake up with tears rolling down my cheeks as Shark looks over at me.

'Y/N I promise we will find him soon. I promise.' Says Shark soothingly as he holds my hand as he drives to calm me down.

'Thanks Shark.' I say wiping my tears with my other hand.

I hope we find that frog soon...

Hey guys! It's Shadow! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. But I have been wondering if you guys would want me to write another story which would be a Todoroki x Deku anime story based on BNHA (Boku No Hero Academia). Please do let me know in the comments below if you would like me to write a story like that. Also what I would do is one chapter per week. One week would be an Unspeakable x Reader chapter and the other week would be a Todoroki x Deku chapter. Let me know what you guys think in the comments. Thanks! See you all in the next chapter or maybe a new story! Shadow UwU