Chapter 2: I like you

Nathan's pov
'Flippin heck she is pretty.' I thought to myself as I looked at her.
'Can I maybe get your number?' I asked her curiously.
'S-sure.' she stammered as she gave me her number.
'YES!' I excitedly thought to myself as she typed her number.
'Want to hang out some day y/n?' I asked nervously.
'Yeah. Sure.' She answered and smiled. I swear her smile is the cutest thing ever.
'I'll see you around y/n.' I said to her with a smile.
'Bye Nathan!' I exclaimed.

Y/n pov
OMG. I just gave my number to the cutest youtuber ever! I think I'm falling for him. Wait. What time is it? I wonder as I take my phone out to check the time. OH FLIP. I'm late to meet Moose and Shark! FLIP FLIP FLIP! I say in my head as I go running down the street  to Moose's house.

10 minutes later

I knocked on Moose's door like crazy while gasping my lungs out after practically running down the street.
'Hey y/n!' Said Moose as he opened his door.
'Hey Moose! Sorry I'm late. I got caught up with something.' I explained.
'Heh. No problem ya nub. Come inside.' He said in a playful way.
As I stepped in I saw Shark and someone familiar on the couch with Lucy.
'Nathan!? What are you doing here!' I exclaimed.
'Y/n?? Why are you here?' Nathan asked with a confused look on his face.
'Well... I came to hang out with Moose and Shark...' I explained.
'Well same with me.' Exclaimed Nathan.
A smile started to spread across my face.
Nathan smiled back.
'What are you two smiling about?' Said Shark with a puzzled face.
'Nothing.' Nathan and I say at the same time.
As we all start laughing, I sit down on the couch beside Nathan and look at his sparkling eyes. He stares back and our eyes lock again.
But then Moose came along and rudely interrupted by sitting down between me and Nathan.
'MOOSE MOVE!!' Nathan and I both yell at him.
'Flippin heck! Fine! Jeez!' Moose grumbled.
When Moose finally moved, Nathan and I sit closer to each other and our eyes meet again. My (eye/color) eyes and his green eyes.
'Y/n can I ask you something?' Nathan whispers in my ear.
I look at him, surprised.
'Sure you nub.' I answered playfully.
'Y/n....' He started.

Hello readers. Thank you to those who read the first chapter of my story.  Hope you enjoyed it. If you did then here is the second chapter for you. I didn't actually think anyone would read my story at all. Thank you for reading it. Hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment anything I should improve in my story. Thanks! Shadow xx