Chapter 6 - Dumpster Cocktail

"Fine," Jacob said as he began to think, wondering how he'd get his revenge on the other teen. "I dare you to skull a drink..."

"Pfft, that's easy," Spizzo interjected, shaking his head at the pathetic dare. "I can handle my liquor, Skidders."

"...that I'll prepare," Jacob finished once Spizzo was done interrupting.

Spizzo just rolled his eyes, not bothered by the new addition to his dare. "Fine, whatever you want."

Jacob nodded, a small smirk crossing his lips as he tried to think of the worst combination possible, grabbing a tall glass from the table and headed inside, ignoring Spizzo's calls to stay out of there. Once inside, he rummaged around the kitchen, pulling out bottles of any condiments he could find. His nose turned up at the smell as he began to combine all the liquids in the glass, his stomach turning as he poured the brine from the capers jar in as well. It wasn't too bad until he added in some milk, gagging a little as he watched it curdle in the cup.

Satisfied with his putrid concoction, Jacob returned outside and added a few splashes of Kahlua and a shot of absinthe to the mix, making sure the drink was as terrible as it could be. "Here is your Dumpster Cocktail," Jacob said as he presented it to Spizzo.

The teen's face almost paled at the sight of the drink, white curdled lumps floating lazily on the top as Jacob thrusted it towards him. Not one to show weakness, however, Spizzo made sure mix didn't phase him as he took the cup and made up eye contact with Jacob. "Cheers."

"Bottoms up," Jacob replied, adding, "you gotta skull it remember, so down in one."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Spizzo dismissed before mentally steeling himself (and his stomach) for the impending doom. He resisted the urge to gag as the first few mouthfuls passed his lips, the lumpiness definitely not going unnoticed. The concoction surprisingly tasted like off-Chinese food, probably from the copious amounts of soy sauce, vinegar, and sriracha that seemed to be in it.

"That was the worst," was all that Spizzo said as he swallowed the last drop of the monstrous beverage, hoping it didn't come back up. That was not something he wanted to taste again.

"We're even now, Skidmark, you made your point."

"So the game's over?" Jacob asked, not wanting to even think about what Spizzo would come up with next for him. He had a feeling it wasn't going to be good.

"Not even close," was Spizzo's response, shaking his head. "Truth or dare?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for such a long time since the last update! I have some new chapters here for you, as well as a new story, He Love Me, He Loves Me Not..., if you'd like to check them out! 

Please Vote / Comment / Follow if you like what you read! xx