Chapter 8 - Double Dog Dare

"I choooooose..." Spizzo began, stretching out the word as he thought about his options. "Double dog dare."

"Double dog dare?" Jacob asked, not sure what the other meant. "What does that mean?"

"That means that you pick out a dare and we both have to do it," Spizzo explained, adding, "and no primary school bullshit. An actual, fun dare this time," as he took another gulp from the whisky bottle, wincing as the burn trickled down his throat.

"You can't just change the rules like that, since when was that an option?" Jacob groaned, not wanting to follow along with this. He knew whatever he had to come up with was going to have to be out of his comfort zone for Spizzo to agree on doing it.

"Ah, so quick to forget, Skiddles," Spizzo exclaimed, tutting at Jacob softly as he wiggled his finger. "I'm the boss of this game, remember?"

Jacob huffed, not amused one bit by Spizzo's new rule. His mind began to slug through any dare he could think of that the other teen would like and wouldn't make Jacob look like a complete idiot. But that proved to be difficult when Spizzo was someone who lacked pretty much any shame.

Spizzo just sipped on his bottle and watched the other teen, enjoying watching him struggle to think of something. Vengeance, in some sort of way, for making him feel bad earlier.

"Fine then, if we both have to do something," Jacob began, his mind reeling for an idea that would make Spizzo uncomfortable enough to regret his decision. "I dare you to swap clothes with me."

"Swap clothes?" the other teen said, clarifying what he'd heard.

"Swap clothes," Jacob echoed, matter-of-factly.

"You really are bent, aren't you?" Spizzo laughed, shaking his head. "Fine, let's do this," he continued, taking another mouthful of whiskey before standing up and hooking his thumbs into the back collar of the jersey he was wearing. "Take a good look, queer-do."

As much as Jacob would've protested, he couldn't deny that he did. Almost entranced by Spizzo's toned physique, Jacob was disgusted with himself for not being able to look away, only being pulled away when he heard the other teen say, "you gotta start taking yours off here, dumbass, or we're not exactly swapping clothes, are we?"

"Oh right yeah, yeah, of course," Jacob spluttered, bolting upright to his feet. He quickly took off his clothes as he tried to ignore the feeling as if someone was watching him, but the tiny snickers coming from Spizzo confirmed his fears.

"Didn't realise someone could be that pale," the other teen remarked with a laugh.

"Yeah well, I didn't realise that..." Jacob began, wanting to bite back, but came up empty as his brain frizzled at the sight of Spizzo in just his underwear. This dare was backfiring on him a lot more than he'd thought it would.

Fuck.

"Didn't realise what, Skidmark?" Spizzo asked with a smirk. Jacob was more than certain that he was subtly flexing.

"Didn't realise you had all that back-ne," the teen snapped back, even though they both knew his retort wasn't all that true. "Try not to ooze onto this, yeah," he added as he tossed the bundle of his clothes towards Spizzo.

"Yeah whatever, dude," Spizzo said, tossing his own clothes to the other teen.

The air was uneasy again, almost tense, as each teen quickly got into the other's clothes. This didn't last long, however, as Jacob broke out in giggles at the sight of the jock. The t-shirt that Jacob had been wearing clung tightly across Spizzo's chest, stopping short like a crop top on Spizzo's much taller frame. Jacob's shorts hadn't left much room for Spizzo either.

"You look like a go-go dancer," Jacob commented, laughing harder. "Should we get you a cage?"

"Shut it," Spizzo bit back, starting to feel a bit self-conscious at the other teen's amusement. He sat back down and had another mouthful from the whiskey bottle as he placed a throw pillow across his stomach.

"Oh lighten up," Jacob said, rolling his eyes as he sat back down. He fidgeted about with the loose material of the jersey that hung off him, much larger than his small frame, trying to get comfortable in his seat. "It's my turn now, I guess."

"I guess it is," the other teen replied. "Truth or dare?"