Day 2

Mark giggled as he was woken up by a slurry of wet kisses. "Chica!" He whined, still giggling as he pushed against her face with his tiny hands. Chica jumped around on the bed, pawing at his hands before leaping forward and licking at them. "Chica, no! No Chica, no!" Mark grinned.

Amy yawned, stretching as she woke, before patting her chest. "Here Chica! Come here!" Chica gave a bark and jumped from Mark onto to Amy who grunted, wrapping her arms around the puppy and hugged her close, while Chica squirmed around.

Mark gasped, shaking his head. "Chica! Chica! Here girwl!" He sat up, patting his lap excitedly. From the other end of the bed, Henry crawled forward, nuzzling his nose into Mark's side. Giggling, Mark patted his head, before clapping his hands. "Chica beaka!"

"No!" Amy squealed, hugging Chica tighter as the puppy wriggled around. "Don't go! He has cooties!"

"I do NOT have cooties!" Mark screamed.

Jack opened his eyes. "Are you sure? Because-" Henry turned, licking Jack's face, and the boy grinned, wrapping his arms around the pup. "PUPPY!"

"You have girlfriend." Robin pointed out to Mark, sitting up. "That's how you get cooties."

Amy gasped, letting go of Chica in the process. "I don't have cooties!" Chica jumped, racing around the bed, trampling over top of the four of them, as they all began shrieking and giggling.

Suddenly the door flung open and Chica yelped, jumping back and tumbled off the bed. "Chica!" Mark screamed, falling over Amy to look down at the puppy who was already back on her feet and running over to greet Chase. "Are you little dudes, all okay?" Chase's eyes were wide as he looked them over, ignoring Chica who was flopped on her back at his feet, her tail swishing back and forth on the floor.

"Pet her, you monstewr!" Mark screamed, as Jack quietly pulled Henry into his lap and hugged him tightly.

Realizing that they all seemed fine, Chase leaned down to rub Chica's tummy as King leaned in the doorway behind him. "What was all the screaming?" He sighed, calming himself down.

"Mark's jealous that Chica loves me more!" Amy giggled.

"Nuh huh!" Mark shook his head. "Chica loves me the most! Evewrybody knows that!"

Jack glanced around, kissing the top of Henry's head and giggled as the pup looked up at him and licked at his face. "Can I keep him?"

"What? No!" Mark gasped.

Amy shook her head. "Henry's part of our family."

"But you already have Chica! Not fair..." Jack whined. "How come they get two puppies and I can't have any." He pouted.

Chase tilted his head, standing up as Chica got back to her feet and tried to jump onto the bed. "J- Sean... you're the one who decided you didn't have time for a dog right now."

Jack shook his head. "I would never say that! Ya smelly..."

"Name calling isn't very nice." King pointed out.

Jack gave a huff, pouting until Henry licked at his face again, and he giggled, returning to petting him. Mark had crawled over to the edge of the bed and was trying to help Chica back up by pulling on her front legs. Chase sighed, making his way over and lifted the pup into the bed before she could get hurt. "Chica loves me the most." Mark reminded, trying to hug her as she wriggled around, her tail smacking against him.

"Chica! Chica!" Amy called, grinned as the dog tried to climb over top of Mark to get to her.

"No..." Mark whined, trying harder to keep his hold on the squirmy pup.