Day 9

Yawning, Amy made her way downstairs, in search of something. She was half asleep and not entirely sure what she wanted, but she wanted something. Making her way into the kitchen, she found Wilford Warfstache, sprawled out on his back on the kitchen floor, and frowned. Making her way over, she leaned down, shaking him gently. "Will? Willy!"

Slowly his eyes opened and he groaned, then smiled. "Oh... hey."

"Are you okay?" Amy frowned. "You're on the floor..."

Wilford grunted, and looked around, then nodded. "So I am."

"Are you gonna get up?" Amy shifted from foot to foot.

"Eventually." Wilford nodded.

Biting her lip, Amy stared down at him as he just grinned. "I'm thirsty."

Wilford groaned. "Eventually, is now." He stretched, before getting to his feet. "Chocolate milk?"

Amy grinned. "Yes, please!"

Digging around in the cupboards, Wilford found the chocolate syrup and started making her a glass. "Amy... do you think I'd make a good dad?"

"I don't know." Amy shrugged.

Glancing down at her, Wilford nodded. "Did you have fun yesterday?"

"Yeah!" Amy giggled. "A lot of fun."

Handing her the glass of chocolate milk, Wilford grinned. "Good." He bit his lip watching the doorway a minute and then crouched down. "Would you guys want to be kids for a few days longer?"

Amy frowned. "It's fun... but King isn't King anymore. So we have to be adults again."

Smiling, Wilford shook his head. "It's GOOD for King to be serious for a bit. Then when he's back to normal, he'll appreciate it more. They're fine. You trust me, don't you?"

Amy hesitated a moment, staring at her chocolate milk, then smiled nodding. "Yeah. I trust you."

Grinning, Wilford stood again. "So... what if we went on a trip?"

"A trip?" Amy gasped.

"Mmhm. We could go... camping! With camp fires and marshmallows." Wilford smiled.

"Yes!" Amy grinned. "Mark doesn't get outside enough!"

Chuckling, Wilford nodded his head. "Perfect. Should we go wake them up and get ready to go?" Nodding her head, Amy headed back to the bedroom, Wilford following close behind.

Amy crawled up into the bed, waking Mark. Yawning, he stared up at her sleepily. "What?"

"We're going camping!" Amy grinned.

"I don't wanna-" Mark started, before Amy covered his mouth to quiet him.

"We can sleep under the stars." Amy pointed out.

Mark pulled her hand off his mouth, gasping. "Oh!" He sat up, staring at Wilford. "We can?"

"Of course." Wilford nodded, glancing over his shoulder.

Mark sighed. "I guess we should ask King... and maybe Dark. They want us to be adults again."

Wilford grinned, looking back to Mark. "I asked them, they said a couple of days of camping would be fine."

"Oh yeah?" Mark grinned, shaking Jack. "Sean! You wanna sleep under the stars?"

"I AM sleeping." Jack whined, pulling away from him.

Wilford smiled. "Do you want to go camping?"

Jack sat up, grinning. "Can we climb trees? Can we make a tree fort?!"