Day 5

Early in the morning, Robin woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Not wanting to bother anyone, he quietly crawled out of the bed. He walked through the apartment, looking for a stepping stool so he could get a glass of water and found himself in the room with the Googles charging. He stared at the still forms standing up right with their eyes closed and he shivered, before seeking out a stool.

"What are you doing?"

Robin jumped, looking back to the Googles, now with all of their eyes open and the G's on their chests glowing. "I... I'm sorry." He whimpered, backing up. "I just wanted to find a stool?"

"For what purpose?" Asked Google Red.

"I just wanted a glass of water..." Robin backed into the wall and shuddered.

Google Yellow stepped off his charging pad and crossed the room, hesitantly holding a hand out to Robin. "Come on." Robin took his hand, watching the android closely as it led him to the kitchen. It filled a glass of water and handed it to the boy. "Better?" Robin nodded a little, trying not to spill as he took a sip out of the glass. "Go back to sleep."

"I can't sleep." Robin pouted.

Nodding his head, Google Yellow led Robin back to the air mattress. "We are working on a secret initiative with the dogs. Would you like to help?"

Robin shifted a little, then nodded. "Uh, okay. Sure."

"Get them, and meet me in that room." Google Yellow pointed before disappearing into the room.

Robin walked over to the air mattress, setting his glass of water on the ground. He stared at Mark a moment, debating if he should wake him up and ask. Of course, Google was kind of Mark, wasn't he? "Chica. Henry." Robin whispered, leaning over the bed to pet the puppies. Stretching, Chica dragged herself forward on the mattress and then jumped up, bouncing around a little. Robin gasped and grabbed her in his arms, struggling to hold the weight of the squirmy puppy as he carried her to the other room.

"Where is the other one?" Google Yellow asked as he took Chica from Robin.

"I'm trying..." Robin sighed, heading back to get Henry. The other pup crawled off the mattress, sniffing at Robin's feet and the boy took his collar and led him to the other room. "Okay." Robin grinned. "What now?"

Google Yellow closed the door. "Do not pet them."

Robin put his hands over his head. "Why?" He gasped.

"We are training." Google Yellow held out a handful of dog treats as Chica and Henry jumped at his legs. "No. Chica, Henry... Sit." Chica sat down and stood again immediately and Henry just stared up at Google. "Chica gets a treat." Google Yellow explained to Robin as he gave one to the puppy. "She did sit."

Robin nodded. "Good girl Chica!"

"But we want her to stay sitting..." Google Yellow explained. "Sit." He said. Chica sat and stood again.

"Chica gets a treat!" Robin giggled.

"Not this time." Google Yellow shook his head. "We want her to know she has to do something more to get a treat now. Sit."

Chica sat and stood again, but Henry sat down, possibly just getting tired of standing. "Good boy Henry." Google Yellow encouraged, giving the puppy a treat. Chica wiggled around, pawing at Google's feet.

"Why are we training them?" Robin grinned.

Google Yellow glanced at him. "Dogs can be very useful tools."

"Tools?" Robin frowned, walking over and wrapped his arms around Henry, hugging him. "They're also fluffy though."

Smiling, Google Yellow nodded. "Sure. Robin, do you understand what an android is?"