Epilogue

One month later...

* * * * *

The video chat connected and Dark looked at the screen, the lower part of his face in his hands while his elbows rested on the desk. Anti had been leaned back in his chair with his feet on the desk, but he let them drop as he leaned forward. "Hey... you alright?" Anti giggled slightly.

"Just tired. How are you?" Dark asked.

Leaning back, Anti glanced around, a few glitches tearing through his form. Sighing, he looked back to the screen. "Talk to me."

Dark let his hands drop to the desk, the red and blue of his aura flickering around him. "I gave you an answer."

Rolling his eyes, Anti hissed, "Yeah. AN answer. Now give me a fucking better one, you edgy glow stick." When Dark just closed his eyes, groaning, Anti frowned. "No comeback? Dark? What's wrong?"

"We are just having a bad day." Dark grumbled.

Anti slowly nodded, taking note that he said 'we'. "You wanna like... talk about it?"

Dark opened his eyes. "Talk about it?"

Smiling Anti nodded. "I mean... you listen to me complain about my glitching, right?" He giggled, leaning in.

"I do not talk about it." Dark muttered.

Anti shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Yeah. I fucking know."

Dark leaned back, straightening up in his chair and cracked his neck. "Especially not over the internet. Others could be listening in."

"Others?" Anti rose an eyebrow.

Dark shrugged, nodding his head. "Googleplier... mostly."

"Ah." Anti slumped back in his chair, then smirked. "You're... coming out here in a month."

A small smile crossed Dark's face before he obviously suppressed it. "I am."

Anti threw himself forward, slamming his hands on the desk. "Don't pretend you're not excited!"

Dark chuckled, letting the smile cross his face again. "Easy, Anti."

"So... will you talk to me then? There's no Googlepliers here. Promise." Anti grinned.

"Your throat is bleeding." Dark mentioned casually.

"Answer the question!" Anti screeched.

Dark tilted his head, watching the blood trailing down Anti's neck. "We... will see how it goes."

Anti settled back in his chair, grabbing a handful of tissue from off screen and covered his neck. "This is what happens when I talk to you."

"This is what happens when you slit your own throat." Dark smirked.

"It was years ago!" Anti growled. "Let it go!"

Dark slowly shook his head, then leaned towards the camera again. "What do you have planned for my visit?"

Anti shrugged. "Planning is more your thing. We're gonna fucking wing it."

"I would like this to be a contained disaster." Dark pointed out. "It is all much easier when Mark arranges the travel. If he decides that we are not to be trusted together... I have to do it myself, and I have enough on my plate."

"Fiiiiine." Anti grumbled. "We'll keep it low key. We can take the train into London, cause some minor disturbances there... and come home to talk." He winked.

"You are not going to let this go, are you?" Dark sighed, though his smile betrayed him.

Anti giggled. "Do I ever let anything go?"