Day 13

In the morning, Jack crawled out of bed and made his way down to the kitchen, where he found Mark and Amy seated at the table. Sighing, Mark looked up at him. "Have you checked your socials?"

"Good morning, Sean." Amy smiled.

Jack looked between them, stretching. "Morning Amy. At least someone has manners." He teased. "I haven't checked anything yet. It's been kind of freeing to-"

"Dark and Anti took over..." Mark sighed. "And then started losing their grip."

Jack's eyes widened and he patted his pants. "I don't... even have my phone."

Mark nodded. "Will had mine. So, I assume-"

"Jameson took mine! That's right!" Jack gasped, racing out of the room. After a moment, he leaned back into the kitchen, clearing his throat. "Do you happen to know where-"

"They're in the back yard." Mark mumbled, Amy leaning over to gently pat his arm.

Jack nodded and headed outside, hesitating a moment as he tried to figure out what he was walking in on.

Wilford was pointing towards the sky, swirling his hand. "That's the head there... and then the tail goes back that way. You see it now?" Jameson, who was laying next to him, squinted, slowly shaking his head. "Yes you do! Look! Right... there!"

"Jameson?" Jack asked hesitantly.

"Jack!" Wilford sat up, pointing into the sky again. "You see the fox, don't you?"

"Uh..." Jack glanced up at the clouds, and then back down. "Sure. Jameson... I need my phone back, buddy."

Wilford smirked. "See? HE sees it." Jameson narrowed his eyes at Wilford, slowly shaking his head, as he reached into his pocket to pull the phone out and held it out to Jack.

"Thanks!" Jack grabbed it, rushing back inside.

Wilford watched Jack go, then grinned at Jameson. "He saw it." Jameson rose an eyebrow, shaking his head.

Jack already had twitter open as he re-entered the kitchen. "So my last tweet was..." His eyes widened. "Shit." He cleared his throat. "You'll never see Jack again. Thank Jameson."

Mark nodded. "My twitter sounds like I got drunk." He shook his head. "There's... about twenty tweets about how amazing Chica and Henry are. It wouldn't be that bad, except, there's random ones in the middle. Like... 'Never trust Wilford', and 'Anti is the worst kind of asshole'."

"Ohhh... the replies are worse..." Jack whined, still staring at his phone.

Mark's eyes widened, and he quickly skimmed his twitter. "Dark didn't reply to anyone." He let out a sigh of relief, looking back at Jack.

"Why would you tell him this, he wouldn't care." Jack frowned as he read, then looked up at Mark. "I DO care!"

Amy nodded her head. "Don't... check the responses to that-"

"What's wrong with Jack? Where's Sean? I think Sean might really be dead this time guys. Wow, why's Jack being such an asshole." Jack cringed, staring at his phone.

"Did you get more coffee?" Came a glitchy giggle, as Anti wandered into the kitchen.

"What did you do?!" Jack screamed.

Anti shrugged, rummaging through the cupboards. "So I ate some coffee beans... I was having really weird cravings, okay?"

Jack grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back, holding his cell phone out in front of the glitch. "No! What did you do?!"