Day 3

"Sean. Seeeeeaaaaan." Mark whined, shaking the boy.

Jack squirmed a little, hugging his Sam plushie closer, until Mark slapped his side. "Ow!" Jack glared at him. "What?!"

"Arwe you awake?" Mark grinned.

Jack narrowed his eyes, shaking his head. "You suck."

Mark smiled. "I thought we could sneak down staiwrs and get you coffee while Chase and King arwe sleeping."

Jack sat up, yawning as he stretched. "Yes." He nodded, glancing around the bed. Robin was curled up on his side, still asleep, and Amy was flat out on her back with Chica curled up on one side and Henry on the other. "Let's go!" He crawled to the edge of the bed and slid down, Mark followed after him. "Oh, we should bring Robin..."

Mark shook his head. "Rwobin's too goody goody... he'll pwrobably tell on us."

"Nuh huh!" Jack frowned. "He knows I want coffee!" He glanced up at the bed, then sighed. "Guess we should let him sleep though." Walking around the edge of the bed, Jack gently tucked Sam into Robin's arms, then faced Mark with a grin. "Alright. Come on!" He waved his arm and headed to the door.

Mark and Jack stealthily snuck their way to the living room. At least, they thought they were being stealthy. There was a frozen screen on the TV with 'Are you still watching?' over it. The boys made their way closer to spy on the adults. Chase was leaned back, mouth open as he snored softly and King was slumped down against him, his head on his shoulder. "Aww... they fell asleep watching." Jack giggled.

"I've done that." Mark nodded.

"Everyone's done that." Jack smirked at him. "You know what time it is?" Mark glanced at him, then looked towards the clock, before Jack interrupted. "Coffee time!" He grabbed Mark's arm and lead him to the kitchen.

Mark watched as Jack pulled out drawers and climbed up them to the counter, then grinned as he followed. "Kitchen looks so big now!" Mark giggled, laying on the edge of the counter and dangled his arm down. Jack ignored the boy as he fiddled with the coffee maker, desperately trying to remember how it worked. "You think I could jump to the table?"

"Sure." Jack muttered, not really paying attention.

"Yeah?" Mark looked over at him, then back to the table. "Bet I could. I'm a pwretty good jumpwer." He pushed himself up on his knees, then got to his feet. "Bet I could make it..."

"Mmhm." Jack mumbled, pressing buttons. "Aha!" He giggled as the machine started. Then he turned, just in time to see Mark jump, and his eyes widened. "Mark!"

Jack swallowed hard as he crawled to the edge of the counter and looked down. Mark was laying on his side, holding his arm as he whined. "Mark?" Jack cringed.

"I didn't make it." Mark pouted.

"Yeah." Jack nodded. "You okay?"

Mark looked up at him, eyes slightly teary. "Yeah."

"You sure?" Jack carefully climbed his way back down the drawers and made his way over. He gently touched Mark's arm and jumped back when the boy let out a scream.

In the other room, King jumped at the scream, falling off the couch. Chase was up on his feet and in the kitchen in minutes. "What happened?" He gasped, taking in the scene.

Jack put his hands behind his back, standing in front of Mark. "This wouldn't have happened if you gave me coffee!"

"What wouldn't have happened?" Chase muttered.