Day 12

Jameson opened his eyes to a star filled sky, though the view was quickly blocked by a certain pink-mustachioed face. With a smirk, Jameson placed a hand against his cheek, to shove the face out of the way so he could see the night sky again. "James!" Wilford laughed. "Wake up!"

Turning so he could see the mad man, Jameson pointed to his open eyes and stuck his tongue out. "Well, good! I remember!" Wilford smirked. Jameson stared up at him sleepily and it took Wilford a moment to realize the mute wasn't following him. "I think I know how to turn them back!"

Jameson's eyes widened and he quickly sat up, grinning at Wilford. "Worth waking you up in the middle of the night for, huh?" Nodding, Jameson got to his feet, pulling at Wilford's arm. "I'm coming! I'm coming..." Wilford chuckled, getting up. "Now shh... just in case... it doesn't work... let's not wake the others." Wilford cautioned, carefully sneaking inside and towards Mark's bedroom. As Jameson followed him in, he gently pulled the door closed behind them.

Wilford looked over the bed to make sure they were all accounted for, smiling slightly. Amy was laying on one end with Henry between her and Mark, then Chica between Mark and Jack, while Robin was beside him, cuddling the Sam plushie. Nodding his head, he glanced at Jameson before whispering. "Let's leave them sleeping... and get a bit of distance. We were in other countries last we did this." He winked, heading to one corner of the room. Giving a thumbs up, Jameson headed to the opposite corner and sat down. Wilford held up a fist, then one finger, a second, then a third and they both closed their eyes.

It was a few hours later when the sun was coming up that the other egos began to wake. Chase was one of the first ones up, and the smashing of things in the kitchen woke the others. King hesitantly leaned in the kitchen doorway. "Chase? You alright?"

"Why is there no coffee?!" Chase screamed, slamming another cupboard closed.

King frowned. "I think we ran out... Anti's been..." He glanced over his shoulder to make sure no one was there, before looking back. "Just like eating the beans. Did you notice that?"

"Selfish glitchy asshole." Chase growled.

"Yeah..." King sighed. "Do you want like some nice... calming tea or something?"

Dark yawned, sitting up and Anti glanced over at him. "So... I went and got your phone."

"You do care." Dark smirked.

"One hundred and twenty six." Anti grunted.

"Hm?" Dark tilted his head.

Anti giggled, holding the phone up. "One hundred and twenty six puppy pictures. This is an intervention."

Dark gasped, reaching for the phone. "You didn't delete them did you?!"

Leaning back, Anti held the phone out of his reach. "Not yet! Holy fuck!"

Chase was just leaving the kitchen when Wilford Warstache came strolling down the stairs with a smile on his face. Grabbing him by the shirt, Chase slammed him against the nearest wall, as Wilford rose his hands up, holding them out to the side. "Is this how we say hello now?" The mad man asked, wiggling his mustache.

"Chase!" King whined.

"It's morning." Chase growled. "Maybe if I hit you enough, you'll remember how to fix this."

Wilford smirked. "Fix what?"

Dark leaned over the back of the couch. "Don't." He whined.

Anti rolled his eyes. "Can we beat the shit out of Dark next? I hate this sappy crap." Dark looked back at him, pouting out his lip. "No!" Anti screeched at him, his body glitching only slightly.