Day 11

When Wilford woke in the morning, Jameson was already awake. He was just laying in his sleeping bag, staring up at the clouds. "Morning." Wilford mumbled groggily, his voice a bit strained from being rested through the night. Slowly, Jameson turned his head, then held out his notebook. 'WE NEED TO GO NOW' written haphazardly across the page, in dark scratchy lettering, like it had been retraced several times.

Wilford propped himself up on his elbow, frowning. "I thought I said this evening... what's the matter James?"

Jameson sat up, ripping the page out of the notebook, and handed it to Wilford, who frowned. He quickly scrawled along the next page. 'I don't feel right. We need to go.'

"Well what's that mean? What doesn't feel right?" Wilford asked quietly.

'WE NEED TO GO.', was all Jameson wrote, dropping the notebook into Wilford's lap as he got up.

Sighing, Wilford nodded his head. "Alright James, alright. We'll go. Let the kids sleep in a bit more... let's pack up and then we'll get a move on, huh?" Jameson nodded his head, already starting to dismantle the tent they barely used, and Wilford made his way over to help.

Meanwhile, Dark had woken up early and taken Chica outside to play catch, hoping to avoid the insanity of everyone else waking up. It was a calm, peaceful morning for him until Anti got up and found him. "What's your obsession with the furry child surrogate?" He huffed.

"I... honestly do not know." Dark mumbled as Chica climbed into his lap, licking his chin.

Rolling his eyes, Anti leaned down. "I call bullshit. You're just not talking."

"I took a video of her on my phone." Dark held it up. Anti glared at it a moment, before grabbing the phone and threw it out of the yard. Dark's aura flared up around him and Anti smirked, taking a step back. Then it collapsed in again, and Dark hugged the puppy. "I already uploaded it to Mark's channel."

Anti growled. "We were supposed to be scaring them."

Dark sighed. "I don't care anymore. Do you?"

"Of course I-" Anti stopped, then groaned, sitting down beside him. "No? I dunno. They just keep asking for Jack. I don't want anything to do with them." He muttered. "Selfish pricks."

"They're worried. Can you blame them?" Dark sighed.

Anti frowned. "You're... different today."

Dark glanced at him. "You're not?"

Glitches tore through Anti as he got up. "You're the one who helps everyone keep their shit together! Figure yourself the fuck out!" He hissed, heading back inside. Dark tensed, then relaxed, kissing the top of Chica's head. Anti stormed into the kitchen, where Chase jolted awake in the chair.

"Hey." Chase grunted. "Uh, untie me?"

"Was that a question or a demand?" Anti growled, shoving a handful of coffee beans in his mouth and chewed them.

Chase wrinkled up his nose. "Have you always done that, or is that because of-"

"You wanna question my actions or get untied?" Anti hissed.

"Untied, yeah. That one." Chase nodded.

Anti groaned. "Fine. Don't fucking burn the place down." He muttered, untying the extension cord. Letting out a sigh of relief, Chase stood up, stretching.

By the time Wilford pulled into the driveway, everyone at the house was awake. They had no idea the chaos they were walking into. Jameson forced a smile, taking Jack and Robin by the hands to lead them in. Wilford simply let Mark and Amy follow after him, as he rounded up the leftover food to bring inside.