Day 10

Amy shook Wilford, frowning as her panicked cries were getting her no where. "Will! Will!"

"Let me handle this." Jack grinned, gently pulling Amy back. "Wake up, Lieutenant!" He called, slapping Wilford across the face. Robin gasped before giggling, though he tried to stop himself. Amy grabbed Jack's shoulders and pulled him back, worried about the mad man's reaction.

Without opening his eyes, Wilford groaned, rubbing his cheek. "Lynda? Does that mean you found out about your sister?"

"Who's Lynda?" Jack mumbled.

Amy shrugged. "Wilford!"

Yawning, Wilford finally opened his eyes, and frowned. "Amy? You seem shorter than normal."

"We're kids..." Amy reminded him. "Mark's missing."

"Sounds like a problem for Dark." Wilford yawned, rolling over. "Or King."

"They're not here!" Amy stopped her foot before shaking him again. "Wilford!"

"Alright, alright! I'm-" Wilford sat up, furrowing his brow as he looked around. "There's an awful lot of trees here."

Jack frowned, walking over and gently shook Jameson, who slowly opened his eyes and looked up at him sleepily. "I think Wilford forgot we're camping."

Frowning himself, Jameson sat up, stretching and yawned. Wilford turned his head, chuckling. "Ah! Jameson!"

Jameson nodded his head, pulling the pad out from underneath him and wrote a note, handing it to the mad man. 'Wilford, you weren't ready to turn the whipper snappers back, so we brought them camping. We're in the middle of the woods, chum. Please tell me you remember.'

Chuckling, Wilford grinned. "Of course I remember. Just... playing." He looked back down at the note, seeming to study it and Jameson leaned over, crawling forward to pat the man's back.

"Mark's still missing!" Amy screamed.

Jameson's eyes widened and he looked over at Amy, before looking around. He jumped to his feet, then pulled out his pocket watch, pointing to it. "We don't know how long..." Robin mumbled quietly. "We woke up and he wasn't here."

Wilford sighed. "I'm sure he's around."

Jameson grabbed the mad man's arm, yanking him to his feet. He grabbed Wilford's face in his hands and glared at him, Wilford's eyes widening. It wasn't often that one saw Jameson Jackson angry. Turning, the mute pointed into the woods and Wilford sighed. "James, I have no idea where he is, you really want me to-" Jameson placed the finger of one hand against Wilford's lips to silence him, using his other hand to point into the woods again. Slowly Wilford nodded, and Jameson let his hand fall. "You know, I'd almost like bossy Jameson, if you weren't sending me on a goose chase into the middle of a forest." Wilford sighed, walking forward. "Mark? Mark!"

Wringing his hands, Jameson frowned down at the other kids, before he picked up Jack and held him on his hip. Chuckling, Jack patted his shoulder. "I won't disappear Jameson. I promise."

Back at the house, everyone was woken by a very level voice. "Is this not just the saddest sight."

Dark groaned, throwing Anti's feet out of his lap, causing the glitch to fall off the couch. "Google."

Anti whimpered, looking up from the floor, his body glitching between realities. "You could have called... or texted."

"Google!" Chase smiled sleepily. "You found them?"

"Morning Chase. We have not yet located them." Google Blue updated him.

Dark smiled at Chica and Henry curled up beside him, and gently scratched behind Chica's ear as he looked up at Google. "Did you find out anything?"