Day 6

The next morning, Chase was woken by his cell phone ringing. "Go for Brody." He mumbled sleepily.

"Chase? Vhere is Jack? I... I had zought you vould be back by now." Came the familiar German tinged accent.

"Hey Schneep!" Chase yawned, stretching as he sat up. "Uh... we had a bit of a... set back."

"Set back?" Questioned the doctor.

Chase chuckled nervously. "Well uhm... Jameson and Wilford are... missing?"

"Missing? Missing vhere?!" The doctor snapped.

Running a hand over his face, Chase sighed. "Well uh, if I knew where... they wouldn't be missing, huh doctor bro?"

There was a frustrated grunt on the other end of the line. "Do not give me ze attitude! Have you been on ze onlines?"

"Not really." Chase bit his lip. "Taking care of the kids has been a lot of work and-"

"Check it. Check his channel, check his twitter... his tumblr... hell! Even his instagram. People are asking if he is alright, vhere is he, if he needs help." Dr. Schneeplestein groaned. "People are starting to ask questions, Chase. People outside of ze fan base. Their families and friends here are starting to look for zem. Ve have to get zem back here... as adults... before ze police come looking."

Frowning, Chase's eyes widened. "Police?"

"Zey're missing people! Zey disappeared vithout notifying anyone. You flew children who don't exist out of ze country on ze same day zey disappeared... using fake IDs. Zat doesn't sound suspicious to you? And if zey start to look into it... my license..." There was a short pause before the doctor cleared his throat. "All of our homes, everyzing ve have... according to documentation... ve are not real people, Chase. Zey are going to vant to know who ve are and vhere ve came from. Vhat do you vant to tell zem?"

"You're... throwing a lot at me here, doc." Chase's voice cracked softly.

"Vhere is Jameson?!" The doctor nearly shouted.

"I don't know!" Chase screamed back, causing King to jump on the couch beside him. "S-sorry." Chase frowned at King, then slumped back into the couch. "Schneep? I... we don't know. No one knows, okay? He took off with Wilford... and apparently... he disappears sometimes. Can be gone for awhile."

"For avhile? Vhat in ze vorld does zat mean? I zought you could handle zis Chase..." Dr. Schneeplestein grunted.

Chase opened his mouth, then sighing as he closed it again, and closed his eyes. "Who is on the phone?" Came a layered voice from behind him and he sat up, staring at Darkiplier in the doorway.

"Did I wake you?" Chase frowned.

"Vake who?" The doctor demanded.

Dark stared at him, though it almost seemed like he was looking through him. "Who is on the phone?" He asked again, brushing off Chase's question.

"Uh, Dr. Schneeplestein." Chase mumbled.

"Chase! I feel like you are not paying me ze attention!" Dr. Schneeplestein shouted.

Walking to the couch, Dark simply held a hand out, and Chase happily handed him the phone. "Doctor?"

Dr. Schneeplestein fell silent a moment, then sighed. "Darkiplier? Vhere is your attack dog?"

"Will is not an attack dog, we have had this conversation before." Darkiplier groaned. "I have about as much control of him, as you have of Anti-"

"You say zat as if you do not have control over Anti." Dr. Schneeplstein chuckled. "I am not as proud as ze glitch. I know you have more power zen I. Vhere is Vilford and Jameson?"