Chapter 10

And... Here is your next chapter! I'm sorry I haven't posted a chapter for ages, but I've been busy. I'll try and post one more often! But for now, here's a long chapter! Enjoy!

Disclaimer – I am NOT Lynette Noni or Rick Riordan. I do NOT own any of the characters (except the ones I created)

x

"Wow! That's so sad Luka. I'm sorry you had to leave Jordan. I saw him at my farewell party. He's definitely changed from what you've said about him before. In fact, he's going to marry the princess of Tryllin."

"Arranged marriage from our parents?" Luka is sceptical, but I assure him it's because Jordan loves the princess, Dix, because of his feelings and not because of an arranged marriage. Rowan tugs my sleeve, gesturing with his head toward the Big House.

"I'm sorry Luka, but Percy and Annabeth are leaving this morning. We want to say goodbye."

"No problem. Well, it's been nice to meet you Aylvair. I hope we see eachother around camp more often." As I get dragged away by Nico and Rowan, I smile back at Luka. It felt great to know someone like me was here.

Percy and Annabeth are being surrounded by hordes of campers. When Rowan, Will, Nico and I finally reach them, they look a bit tired from saying goodbye so many times. Percy's face brightens when he sees me though.

"Hey Aylvair! Hope you feel at home here. I did and so did everyone here. Even little Nico." I turned my head to look at my half-brother but he's not looking at anyone. He's staring at the ground, red seeping into his cheeks. I thank Percy and shake his hand. I hug Annabeth and wish her and Percy a safe journey home. It was nice to have met them.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me. I owe you guys big time. Even if you wanted to kill me at first sight." Percy and Annabeth grinned at me, all of us remembering their stupidity. I hug Annabeth one more time, each of us not really wanting to let go. But I let go first, because I know if I hug her for any longer, letting go would be even harder. We break apart and her and Percy get into their car.

"We all wish you a safe journey home and we're glad you could come and visit us. You even brought us a new camper and we're grateful for that too." Chiron's smile was fatherly and it made my heart swell with sadness. The smile reminded me of Zain, my father. Percy started the engine but before he could hit the gas, a boy from the back of the crowd shouted;

"Chiron! Dare's having a prophecy!" Chiron turned and galloped over to a red-head near the front of the crowd. Percy and Annabeth jumped out of the car and raced over to the girl's side. She was sitting on the ground, green smoke pouring out of her mouth. In a voice that didn't sound like one she had, she started sprouting words. Someone frantically wrote down what she said.

Four will take a stand when the oldest god rises again,
The Mage, the Healer, the Shifter, the Lost.
One will suffer in the outer space,
One will perish for helping as the cost.
One will find out the truth.

Once the prophecy was over, Dare returned to normal. Everyone was crowding around the person who'd written the prophecy down. People were talking to eachother, some worried and some excited.

"QUIET!" Chiron's voice silenced everyone, and it sent small shivers down my back. Chiron was dangerous when he wanted to be.

"Camp leaders. Come with me to the Big House. Everyone else. Go back to whatever you'd be normally doing." The crowd slowly dispersed, and everyone went back to doing their activities. Except, now everyone was waiting to see who'd they be sending off on the newly prophesised quest. Will and Nico followed Chiron toward the Big House. Percy and Annabeth followed Chiron too.