My life

Where to start, I desire a new life, mine is just boring. I work in a factory and make decent money, but at what cost, my sanity. Having to look at metal or parts all day and mark parts if there is something is wrong with it is not fun, not exciting, especially not the life I wanted. I had a future with videogames, I always played them I always loved them and I always wanted to be around them. I lost sleep. I even became antisocial for them. I invested my life and all my money into videogames, they were my drug and I sure was addicted, but like every drug, it wears out and you need something new to feel that buzz of happiness you once felt.

So in 2015, I got into books. This was my Junior year in high school. I mostly got an account on this app called Wattpad, to look at readers and get off it and not have to watch porn, but I then went to a different app called Amino and I started roleplaying. The first few times I had no clue at all was I was doing like a lost kid in a store looking for their parents, but soon enough after my third roleplay, I started to have more and more to reply to. Instead of barely having a paragraph, I began to hit the limit of words you may send a person. My grammar was still crap but I suddenly was about to come up with some more to write. I was able to make many plots of my own and characters of my own. I started to become addicted once more. The more and more I roleplay the more and more I became fascinated with it, but at the same time, the people I roleplayed with was not giving me the satisfaction I once got when I was at my peak of roleplaying. So I went back to Wattpad and wanted not to read someone's work but to make my own. So near the end of 2015, I began to make books. I first wrote The Runner, it was about a boy not knowing he had powers and ended up killing a kid and setting off an explosion of pure power. I enjoyed but I saw that my life was starting to affect my book and my girlfriend at the time affected the entire outcome. A few books later came House Full of Animals. A kinky book that pretty much shown what I was into, to be honest, it was weird. Fast forward a bit more I started to base books around female characters, it was odd but satisfying at first. I started to wish that my life as a factory worker was different. I began to stay out late and imagine that I had a girl with me and we were talking. I even talked to myself. I wanted more in my life, but little did I know I was scared of change, but it was like sticking your foot in the water if you jump in right away then you could freeze and come out with regrets. Maybe it was just too real for me and I couldn't believe it was real or that I would be waking up to the girl I was imagining.

Her name was Chloe and she had a nice rack and a decent ass, but that was looks, on the inside she was forgiving, caring and all the stuff I needed and wanted from someone no matter how bad I was to them or how much I said I didn't need them, but in reality I always needed someone and I knew this. With all this said, I could not ever be prepared for the rollercoaster of shit coming my way when I wake up next to Chloe in my bed with me, or maybe when I got sent in time and had sex with a lot of women or what about when I found out I'm a dad or when I fought an alternate universe of nightmare, or maybe when I was in my book and everything was how I saw it when I was writing the book, or maybe when I messed up and stabbed myself when I was being integrated by one of my roleplaying characters.

There is a lot of stuff to tell you about and at the end of me writing my story, I will be ending it. I am right now 35 and I'll tell you about when all this started, it was after waking up to Chloe in my bed.