first day of my new new life

Once coming back from the picture I looked to see that the night was over and the morning was just starting. Summer's dad was making breakfast. This was very confusing to me. He had an evil smile and said, "Oh come on now don't be scared, come and have a chat with me. You did come in here unwelcomed and beat me before that. Don't be too shocked, didn't you know the more you use your powers the weaker you get, and time travel is on top of the list of wasting power? Funny you didn't know that, I guess now you won't be time traveling." I was frozen in place, how did he see me or know I was there? He then stopped and looked at me and said, "Ok that's fine, there is a bag next to you. That will get you into her school for this year, think of it as a way to a good fight that's coming soon." I looked around and saw a backpack on the ground next to me. I picked it up and slowly unzipped it. Summer's dad then said, "That should be around 30 pounds of a hundred dollar bills or in other words one million plus a little bit more." He was now next to me and said, "But you could use the money to get away and go anywhere and leave this house for good." I looked at the packs of 100's and wondered what I could do with the money. I then said, "Well... I..." He smiled and said, "You don't have to make the choice right now but the money is yours and it is all untraceable." I nod then zipped up the backpack and put it on my back and looked at him before looking at Summer at the top of the stairs. She was in shock, I then went outside and waited on Summer and maybe 30 minutes passed before I saw her walk out the back and started walking through the woods. I quickly followed her and tried to catch up with her. She was upset, my guess it was with me. I finally got close enough to grab her arm and make her stop, but this was a huge mistake. She snapped on me as soon as I stopped her, she gave me a hateful look and said, "Why are you still here?" I looked at her confused and said, "As I said before, I'm here to help you." She then yelled, "Taking deals with that evil man that I'm forced to live with is not helping me." I shook my head and said, "Not at all! Now don't be yelling at me. I have not done a damn thing to make you yell at me... he gave me the money to get in your school or to leave and never come back, I have nowhere else to fucking go, I don't even know what fucking time period it is, so give me a damn break for once!" Her hateful look turned into annoyed as she said, "So you are going to school with me from now on?" I nod and took a deep breath. She then said, "What are you all stressed about?" I giggled at the thought of her caring for me already. I looked at her and said, " Well first off your dad or whatever you call him knows what I am and who I am and what I'm doing here, he even fucking knows what my powers are, who in the fuck is your dad?" She had a bit of a concerned look on her face when she replied with, "Oh.... well that's not good." I then rubbed my face as I was having a bit of a panic attack. She then said, "He is a vampire lord or at least one of them, so my brother and I must be perfect because everything we do reflects onto him." I smiled and said, "Sounds like my childhood. Anyways I'll deal with your dad one way or another. I'll find out what happened to your mom and try to fix everything and send justice to where it belongs. I guess if I die I die. I doubt I can be an angel and everything, so I'm not too worried about it. It just shocked me that he knew so much more than me." 

She started to tear up and I said, "Oh no, did I say something to upset you?" I for a moment there thought I said something bad but before I could say I was sorry, she hugged me tightly which I don't like, I slightly got turned on having such thin clothing and her pressed against me. She blushed and backed up and said, "Is that a gun or are you excited to start school?" I look down to see I was fully aroused. I felt my body heat up and I used the backpack to cover my boner, this made her laugh and say, "Well, an angel getting hot and bothered by a human so easily. " I then said, "I'm an angel in training and just two days ago I was human so I don't want to hear it." She laughed and said, "Sure... well we might be late to class but I think it's the best seeing what you are wearing." I rolled my eyes and said, "Look here, I didn't have a choice of clothing!" She nodded and began to walk once more as I followed trying to plead my case on my clothing, but after the tenth point I tried to make she said, "So what was your life like before all this?" I stopped as she walked a few more steps before turning to see me quiet and stopped moving. She quickly then said, "You don't have to.  I just thought we should talk instead of you crying over the clothing. I mean you don...." I interrupted her by saying, "My life didn't have my meaning, to be honest, I was just a grunt worker to someone else's paycheck. I had a home, a family to care about and everything else that is in normal life, but I failed college and my mom called me a dropout, I was simply stuck in an endless cycle of work all day go home sleep and repeat with the only good thing I got out of the whole thing was money and a few pounds off my stomach. I honestly have forgotten my old life before this.... so what about you?" I looked up at her and began to walk again, she followed and said, "Well mine is not so deep, I live with my monster dad, I am a vampire and werewolf hybrid and my older brother is a vampire along with the rest of my family. We go to a private school and we are supposed to be the best of the best. My brother does well but I kinda fall behind. I also kill hunters because hopefully one day I will kill the one who killed my mom." I didn't really have an answer to her life so the rest of the way we walked in awkward silence to school. She was right we were late, all the other students had gone inside and the courtyard in front of the school was empty. We walked to the front doors but was stopped by the principal or a teacher and they asked why we were late. I calmly said, "Summer was showing me the way to school so I can start today. My mom and dad were too busy with meetings to bring me, so she was so kind enough to help me. The person then said, "Well I'm sorry but you can't join our school, you seem way too old and you have to have your parents sign you in and pay for all your classes. I unzipped the backpack I was holding and said, "They sent me here with a million dollars and told me to save the rest to get me something to eat with. The person was shocked and quickly rushed both of us inside after looking around for some reason. It turned out to be the principal and let's say the money got me into all Summer's classes, 4 sets of school uniforms, and a letter to all teachers to tell them I had to do no work unless willing too, I also managed to get some private tutors for Summer to help her in her classes. I say that money came in handy, I was an A student and never had to lift a finger with all my lunch being paid for. I also found out her school was high school combined with college as well and it was huge, which normally I wouldn't be able to do this or come to a place like this but that million dollars told them otherwise. 

It was already getting better for me every second. After all was said and done, we both were in a good mood because she missed her first block and I had 50,000 to spend on shit I needed and the backpack to carry it with. I first needed to change into my uniform which I did in second seeing I kind of half-assed it to be honest. I followed Summer to her second block, but little did I know it was going to be a very long day. I walked into the class and Summer sat down, but the lovely, big boobed teacher decided to stop me and told me to leave her class and go to mine. I smiled and said, "I'm new here and I just got put in your class, the message must have not got around." At this point, the entire class was watching this. I guess to see what kind of person I am, I truly showed my colors for sure. Her grip on me was not that tight so I pulled out of it but this seemed to be the part where she didn't believe me. She grabbed me once more but this time with a tight grip. I looked at her hand then her face and said, "If you wish to keep your job it will be best if you remove your hand." I then saw her face begin to get red and I knew this was not going to end well, she was about to say something when the principal walked in and saw her hand on me. He quickly pulled her hand off me and took her outside of the class. I sighed and looked at all the students that were watching everything go down. I then said, "Can I help yall with something?" They looked at me funny before someone asked, "What does ya..yall mean?" He said it like they never heard of the word before. I looked at him dumbly and said, "Are you serious, you never heard of the word, yall?" I then turned around to see what they were talking about. It was not right, they had a whiteboard instead of a smart board. I then looked at them and said, "A private school doesn't have a smart board?" They all gave me a more confused look and one of them asked what is a smart board, but before I could answer the teacher came in with a big smile across her face and said, "I'm sorry I didn't get the message, I'm glad to welcome you to the class." I nod and walked to the table that Summer was sitting at and saw a boy most likely a jock was in the seat. I then walked to him and said, "Can you get up I need to sit next to Summer." He giggled and said, "Why is she your girlfriend?" I gave him a hateful look and said, "Yeah, and your a punk that's about to get his ass beat." His big grin went away and it turned into a scared expression and he gathered his stuff and got up and went to a different seat. I sat down in the seat and looked at Summer and said, "So what is this class about?" The teacher then said, "Ok I'll take roll call." She started to go down the list of names. I didn't pay much attention to the teacher, I kept my eyes on Summer until she looked straight ahead and didn't speak, I thought it was a bit annoying. I leaned in my chair and watched the teacher as I was thinking about Summer's family and what kind of danger she could be in, also what powers I could have. I slowly glazed at all the students around me seeing all of them were above 18, this meant I couldn't get in trouble if a fight broke out. A student tapped on my shoulder I turned to see they were holding a note, I sighed and grabbed the note. They then pointed at Summer, trying to tell me to give her the note. Instead, I read the note, on the small piece of paper was, "Do you like me?" with yes or no below it. I grinned and was about to bust out laughing, but I nod and gave it to Summer. She read the note and gave me a weird look and I shook my head telling her it was not me. 

She glanced around the room, so did I but I noticed that the student I took the seat from was trying not to make eye contact. I smiled and took the note and made my way to him when I was stopped by the teacher. She said, "What are you doing?" before I could answer she must have seen the note and said, "Hand it here!" I smiled and went to her give the note, she looked at it then gave me a weird look before saying, "I didn't know you ask if people like you by note." I gave her an annoyed face as I was beginning to get tired of her bullshit. I then said, "If I was passing a note like a preschooler, would it be asking if they like me? No, it would say, 'Do yall think the teacher got her job thanks to her implants?' " The entire class gasped at what I said and the teacher didn't have anything else to say. I gave her a smile and walked back to my seat.

I looked at Summer and saw she was giving me a look that meant to go and apologize for what I said. I rolled my eyes and said, "I have anger problems and I'm not as smart as everyone, so when someone that is smarter than anyone in here tells everyone I'm childish. I will act childish." I then looked at the teacher and said, "I'm sure you got your job by your skill and not what's on your chest." I then looked at the jock and said, "For who passed the note originally, you shouldn't be trying dumb stuff, you may get a boo boo." I then sat down and glanced at summer as she had a smile on her face. I gave her a hateful groan and she kicked my leg and I rolled my eyes and laid my head down on the desk to sleep this class away.