some furry fun

After all was said and done I put my boxer and pants on and was about to walk out of the kitchen when Lyssa walked in and looked at me then at Angel as she was in the floor covered in cum and sweat and her clothes were ripped to hell. Lyssa blinked a few times and even rubbed her eyes. I looked at her with a straight face like I did nothing. She finally said, "Why?" I was about to say something but Lyssa covered my mouth and said, "Don't even. Angel clean the kitchen... I have to have a talk with Cody before I send him to the different realm." She then grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the door and gave me a mean look and said, "Why did you fuck in the kitchen!" I shook my hands and head in shock and said, "She bit my dick so I fucked her in the ass, but turns out she is kinky and liked that a lot, so my plan failed but passed in a different way." She gave me a hateful fake laugh and said, "Listen you can't be having sex anywhere you want its gross." I got close to her and said, "Or is it you are just getting jealous, you haven't had any in a while right?" She got nervous and said "No... I mean yes of course." I covered her mouth and looked around for a spot. I looked her in the eyes and said, "How about we have the talk somewhere more private." She shook her head and moved my hand and said, "I rather not ruin my reputation on a human. " I nod and then ran my hand down her fur until I rubbed her clit. She grabbed my hand and said, "What do you think you're doing!" I looked at her breast and used my other hand to pull down the bandage like a bra and said, "I'm going to fuck you." I then covered her mouth again and forced my hand out of her grip and rubbed her clit more until she started to twitch. She pulled my hands away and fixed her bra and said, "Well seeing you had sex I can't send you back in time until you have a wash and proper clothes." She then pulled me to a big bathroom and started to strip me fast. I was confused as she then turned on a fancy shower and pushed me in it. I turned towards her to see her maybe two inches from me with her bra off. I was a bit shocked. She closed her eyes and grabbed my hands and put them on her breast. I was too much in shock I didn't notice, she opened her eyes and said "What?"

I snapped out of it and looked at her and said, "Oh nothing.... so we are doing this." She gave me a hateful look again then grabbed my dick and said, "I'm not sure what you're talking about, you are dirty and I have to clean you." I nod and said, "I see, I'm glad you are so caring." She nods and begins stroking my dick. It felt weird because she looked like a dog with horns, but I focused on her breast and squeezed them tight and then loose then tight again. She started to bite on her thumbnail, I watched her as she suddenly turned around and bend over like some kind of yoga pose. She started to wave to her butt and said, "Please hurry." I smiled and rubbed my dick against her clit until she was wet enough. I then slowly stuck my dick in her. She moaned right away, her insides were tight but at the same time loose enough for me to fit. I pushed my dick all the way in until I hit her womb. I had maybe a few centimeters of dick left, I smiled as I pushed my dick the rest of the way. This made the tip of my dick push through into her womb. She let out a loud moan, I then grabbed her horns and pulled her head back to push me deeper in her. She moaned louder and was panting at this point. She was losing all control and animal instincts kicked in and all it wants is sex. I pulled out and slowly began to thrust into her repeatedly as I made sure to go deep as I possibly could to always have my dick go in and out of her womb. This made her lose more and more control and she moaned and painted louder. I then pulled all the way out and turned her around to see her tongue was out and she was going through so much pleasure.

I smiled then picked her up and pressed her against the wall and put my dick in her as I held her thighs. I then began to make her bounce on my dick, as I held her in the air. She was still moaning nonstop and couldn't stop as I thrust into her every time she came down on my dick. It felt incredible, having my dick go in her womb and I could see she clearly was enjoying it. Her breast started to bounce and that made me get turned on more and go faster and harder to see them bounce more.

The bathroom was filling up with steam, as we kept going. My arms started to get tired but I was soon to cum, so I kept going nonstop until I was about to cum. I pulled out and set her on her knees as I finished myself. I sprayed her with my cum, it dripped down her snout and onto her breast, we were no longer in the shower, but honestly, I didn't care. Once covering her in cum, she began to come to and looked up at me smiling and wiped the cum off her snout and tasted it and said, "This didn't happen. " I nod and got back in the shower with her and we both finished cleaning each over but mostly her because the cum got to her fur and made it stick together as if gum got in it. I knew i was going to have some fun for a while.